• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL March |OT| It's Spring, Not Autumn, But The Leafs Are Fallin'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cake Boss

Banned
FUUCCCKKK just finished watching Breaking Bad Season 4 episode 11, going to be hard as hell watching hockey tonight with that in your mind and wanting to see what happens next. sooo goood.

Socreges

Banned
FUUCCCKKK just finished watching Breaking Bad Season 4 episode 11, going to be hard as hell watching hockey tonight with that in your mind and wanting to see what happens next. sooo goood.
Just saw that recently, too.

The scene with Walter laughing hysterically in the crawl space and Skyler walking backwards horrified would make an amazing gif in tandem with a picture of the standings, Leafs highlighted.

Hi NHL-GAF...I hope it's fine to jump into this thread towards the end of the season. I'm a new NHL convert after attending a Blue Jackets game back in December. Looking forward to the NHL playoffs as I hear hockey playoff time is ridiculous.

Yeah, my team ain't that great but they've been entertaining as of late. It's amazing what a new coach and the loss of an airhead can do to a team.

OnPoint

Hi NHL-GAF...I hope it's fine to jump into this thread towards the end of the season. I'm a new NHL convert after attending a Blue Jackets game back in December. Looking forward to the NHL playoffs as I hear hockey playoff time is ridiculous.

Yeah, my team ain't that great but they've been entertaining as of late. It's amazing what a new coach and the loss of an airhead can do to a team.
Welcome! How do you feel as a fan about your gm failing to trade Nash?

Fuck you.

Welcome. We're all very sorry for your misfortune.

Curufinwe

Hey, he's still playing. I miss that little guy.

http://www.kalpa-hockey.fi/team_kalpa/nayta/sami-kapanen
a_x_size_200_thumb.jpg

Great insight for a new fan. Welcome to the thread.

Cake Boss

Banned
Just saw that recently, too.

The scene with Walter laughing hysterically in the crawl space and Skyler walking backwards horrified would make an amazing gif in tandem with a picture of the standings, Leafs highlighted.

Yes that would make a great gif. Walt has looked pretty pathetic these past few episodes, hopefully he starts going and start kicking some ass again.

Acid08

Banned

Welcome! Nice to have a Colombus fan around.

rage1973

Carter has been good for the Kings so far.
18 goals in 5 games since the trade for the inept Kings offense.

Welcome! How do you feel as a fan about your gm failing to trade Nash?

I don't blame Howson for not wanting to pull the trigger if the offer wasn't right. In order to blow something up, you must have the right offer. My other teams in other professions have made similar deals so I understand what The Jackets have been going through.

I feel bad for Howson. He banked on Steve Mason returning to form, a willing Jeff Carter, and got burned by Nikita Filatov. I think he still believes Nash can remain a Jacket if we continue to finish strong.

I'd like him to remain as I think he and Prospal have been the two players holding this team together.

Then again, I'm eternally an optimist.

Thanks for the warm welcome. Any good media to immerse myself to get even more familiar with the NHL?

Where has Columbus been all season? A good friend filled me in on the history of the past couple of years after the playoff appearance. I'm just amazed that Arniel couldn't get the team focused to play like they are now. I'd imagine Mason's improved play is crucial as well. Amazing part is that we're doing just as good, if not better, without Jeff Carter.

Cake Boss

Banned
I am sorry but this Bishop kid must be one of the most overrated goalie prospects in a while. I have not seen him make one spectacular save, has let in 4 goals in his last 4 periods, 2 -3 of them could have been had.

Right now Lehner looks better and is 5 years younger.

I am sorry but this Bishop kid must be one of the most overrated goalie prospects in a while. I have not seen him make one spectacular save, has let in 4 goals in his last 4 periods, 2 -3 of them could have been had.

Right now Lehner looks better and is 5 years younger.

In the cool kids lingo we call that "Philly Style."

t0mp

I've said a bunch of times that I don't expect Read to ever really improve upon whatever numbers he puts up this year due to age. But to be honest I'd be fine with that. He's gonna be a 20goal/50point guy in his rookie season. Sounds good to me...
Yeah that's some great secondary scoring for an unsigned player

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
Well Enroth just earned his pay for the night.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom