• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL March |OT| It's Spring, Not Autumn, But The Leafs Are Fallin'

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am sorry but this Bishop kid must be one of the most overrated goalie prospects in a while. I have not seen him make one spectacular save, has let in 4 goals in his last 4 periods, 2 -3 of them could have been had.

Right now Lehner looks better and is 5 years younger.

He plays like an Allaire goalie.

Except he actually stops pucks, he's OK so far.

3N16MA

Banned
I'm glad you all like the avatar. Am I the official douche of this thread or has someone already taken that spot? I gave Socreges a choice and he manned up.

Cake Boss

Banned
The Rangers are done. Goodnight everybody.

Nope, you have not heard of the 1st period senators lately.

Its been 1st period and done for the Sens, at the beginning of the season it used to be don't show up until the 3rd, now lately its show up for the 1st and pack up for next game.

Nope, you have not heard of the 1st period senators lately.

Its been 1st period and done for the Sens, at the beginning of the season it used to be don't show up until the 3rd, now lately its show up for the 1st and pack up for next game.

2 goals on 4 shots. It's game over already.

ZeroGravity

What the fuck?! No penalty?

MdsAp.gif

sazabirules

Unconfirmed Member
It'll be interesting to see whether Green will suspended longer than Bourque or shorter. I think they were about equally dirty.

Socreges

Banned
I'm glad you all like the avatar. Am I the official douche of this thread or has someone already taken that spot? I gave Socreges a choice and he manned up.
Interesting and arrogant take on things.

I still think you've got nothing on FortunateSon. You're at least more subtle.

rellix

It'll be interesting to see whether Green will suspended longer than Bourque or shorter. I think they were about equally dirty.

2-4. Bourque was just coming off another suspension, and Green's wasn't nearly as blatant or unnecessary.

Not defending the hit, but it's not the same as Bourque's.

FOOTE

He ran face first into the boards on his own accord.
Eh, hopefully he'll be alright. The incident I'm referring to involved him hurting his leg getting off of a golf cart. He missed what would have been his second NHL season because of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom