• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL March |OT| It's Spring, Not Autumn, But The Leafs Are Fallin'

Status
Not open for further replies.

MacAttack

I was quoting Act because just wondering if Marchands line has scored since acquiring Rolston?

I don't want to hurt my arm patting myself on the back but....

Rolston got moved off the line and Caron took his place. Three shifts later... +1 for the Marchand line.

edit. What a beaut by Krejci!!! ROOOFFFED IT!

OnPoint

Bruins showing why they're the division leaders right now.

Sabres showing why they're the Sabres lol

Still can't be too upset though, given their good play as of late. Hopefully they can pull this out.

Tabris

Well Canucks have Tabris, Pens have Fortunate Son and 3N16MA, so it takes two to match one I guess.

IzqCc.jpg

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
Back-to-back wins mothafuckaz!!!

Socreges

Banned
NHL On The Fly is kinda awesome as a background channel to have on from 4-7pm (PST). Get to see lots of live snippets of American match-ups, plus all goals just after they happen.

no Sanjuro listed? am cry.
Nah, he's just funny. If aggressive homerism made a douche, we'd all be worthy.

Sanjuro

NHL On The Fly is kinda awesome as a background channel to have on from 4-7pm (PST). Get to see lots of live snippets of American match-ups, plus all goals just after they happen.

Nah, he's just funny. If aggressive homerism made a douche, we'd all be worthy.

I'm on a list?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom