• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL March |OT| It's Spring, Not Autumn, But The Leafs Are Fallin'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Leafs 5 points from the playoffs, 5 points from the bottom of the conference.

How delicious.

Also sad news Leafs-GAF seems that Wendel was banned. :(

calder

Caps-TB 3 point game sucks even worse now. And man it'd have been nice to play the Flames first instead lol. Now a back to back, which shockingly we haven't been too good at.

Erdrick

Good game, Canucks. I thought the Jets did a good effort too, considering.

Pretty back and forth, but Pavelec was the main reason we even were still in. Not that we did not have any chances or anything, because we certainly did but Vancouver was just too strong.

Just keep the effort used tonight and put it towards the Flames. We have to keep in this race!

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
If patches hits 33 goals he will be the second youngest in Habs history to do so :O

Socreges

Banned
GG Jets fans. Looking forward to see the Canucks play in Winnipeg next season.

Columbus can't even lose right. Shit, I ain't complaining.
d7cVO.jpg

Make way for the masters.

RC

Banned
Damn shame we only play Winnipeg once this season. Its also a damn shame I didn't set my PVR.

Blake Price's voice is embedded within my subconscious.

Acid08

Banned
Hey CrazedArabMan, I could use some advice on what types of bridges are best to jump off. There's the Golden Gate over here but that's kind of played out.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
I just noticed that Columbus has the second longest active winning streak in the league... lol. (Tied with Philly and Dallas with 4 wins in a row, Pittsburgh is first with 7)

EDIT: Just noticed your rank Soc, have you had that for a while?

Alucard

Banned
Pens and Panthers tonight. Malkin and Neal have been bursting at the seams the past few games. This could be the night they explode.

Solo

Really happy to see Patches hit 30 goals (Masterson trophy what) and Eller 15 goals, but otherwise........fuckimg Habs. Biggest tank game of the season so of course they win. Ugh.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Really happy to see Patches hit 30 goals (Masterson trophy what) and Eller 15 goals, but otherwise........fuckimg Habs. Biggest tank game of the season so of course they win. Ugh.

Gonna be a fun last game of the year when the Leafs play the Habs. Winner pushed out of a prime draft spot, loser ascends to drafting greatness.

BOOK IT.

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

dat #2 draft pick :(

Oh boy. The last game of the season between leafs and habs is going to be really interesting.

Dat #4 draft pick. :)

I'm off for the rest of this weekend for aforementioned bachelor party. I'll leave you with a few gems:

1)FUCK THIS TEAM

...that is all

Crazedarabman alt?

DROP PASSES EVERYWHERE

That's actually true, I thought it was just a joke till I actually watched a couple of canucks games and they actually drop pass like crazy!

Gonna be a fun last game of the year when the Leafs play the Habs. Winner pushed out of a prime draft spot, loser ascends to drafting greatness.

BOOK IT.

Weren't you saying you wanted the leafs to make the playoffs and not tank?

Edit: Why was Wendel banned? I was banned the last time for 3 months... Lol!

Spire

Subconscious Brolonging
Pens and Panthers tonight. Malkin and Neal have been bursting at the seams the past few games. This could be the night they explode.

We better win. Can't afford to start losing with NJ, Philly, and Ottawa starting streaks of their own.

Montresor

Weren't you saying you wanted the leafs to make the playoffs and not tank?

I felt that away immediately after the trade deadline but losing 4 of 5 afterwards has made me give up hope. I won't cheer for them to lose but at this point I don't care when they lose anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom