• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL March |OT| It's Spring, Not Autumn, But The Leafs Are Fallin'

Status
Not open for further replies.
XgdxS.jpg

What a deal!

CyReN

Good goal.

Speaking of playing the King, every time I see their new logo from a few years ago I can't get over how good they look.

Zetterberg and Filpula are the only players on the ice for Detroit tonight, and have been for the past few games (give or take a Kronwall).

Well at least Flip and Z are picking up the slack that some of the other guys on this team can't do when you have guys injured. We still need them back as this is getting really pathetic, we need to start winning again here.

So I've caught myself cursing at the TV a few times for this LA/DET game. I can't tell if it's more my hatred for the Wings, new found love of the Kings, or a combination of both.

Spire

Subconscious Brolonging
8 in a row, let's keep on rolling.

Theodore played a crazy game, stopped all kinds of good shots. We were flying in the third and just couldn't quite get that extra one by him.

Erdrick

The Jets looked like garbage at the start of this game against the Flames tonight. 3-0? I was ready to pack it in and start some Mass Effect 3, but Kane and Wheeler scored to leave it at 3-2. So... not so horrific. Really played better as the period went along.

Stupid 3 point game... At least the Pens limited Florida to a point.

Ah well, at least the Jets are back in it, after the awful start.

SpacLock

I'm proud of these guys. I can definitely see Nyquist showing shades of Ovechkin. He's going to be very big for us in the future.

Pulling out a win with the injuries we have is nothing short of amazing.

Brendan Smith was spectacular again.

8 in a row, let's keep on rolling.

Theodore played a crazy game, stopped all kinds of good shots. We were flying in the third and just couldn't quite get that extra one by him.

Ya, it made it all the more surprising when the first two shots in the shootout went in like that after how well Theodore played.

Only was able to catch the second goal, but nice to see the Griffins beat Philly West. Also nice to hear that both Smith and Nyquist had good games, man do both have a bright future with us. Can't wait to have top level prospects come up instead of just 3rd or 4th line or 3rd D-pair guys coming in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom