• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL March |OT| It's Spring, Not Autumn, But The Leafs Are Fallin'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow. Looks like everything ive been saying all along has been right. I knew they would fuck this up. I knew it. Fuck it. I give up. I'm done with this heart breaking shit for the year. This team is 100% done. From lundqvist all the way down to the top 6 they look like shit. They'll lose on Sunday too. I hope they do to be honest. I hope they somehow miss the playoffs. They'll just get embarrased there anyway. Worthless, gutless, nothings. all of them.

Revenant

Wow. Looks like everything ive been saying all along has been right. I knew they would fuck this up. I knew it. Fuck it. I give up. I'm done with this heart breaking shit for the year. This team is 100% done. From lundqvist all the way down to the top 6 they look like shit. They'll lose on Sunday too. I hope they do to be honest. I hope they somehow miss the playoffs. They'll just get embarrased there anyway. Worthless, gutless, nothings. all of them.

first place problems?

LJ11

Always next year!

Seriously though, no one expected them to play the way they did this year. Look at the minutes Bickel is pulling, I mean how can you not lose. Depth is shit, Torts is rolling two pairs and two lines for the most part. Grinding McD and Girardi to the ground.

Marvie_3

Banned

Replace "Lundqvist" with either "Crawford" or "Emery" or both and I've had this exact same rant go through my head many, many times about the Blackhawks over the past couple months.

Always next year!

Seriously though, no one expected them to play the way they did this year. Look at the minutes Bickel is pulling, I mean how can you not lose. Depth is shit, Torts is rolling two pairs and two lines for the most part. Grinding McD and Girardi to the ground.

Theyve been exposed. This team is an out and out embarrasment. Fuck them. Seriously I'm done. Count this as an official give up on the season for me. Even if they win the cup I won't even celebrate. Mark it down. I'm done.

Socreges

Banned
Theyve been exposed. This team is an out and out embarrasment. Fuck them. Seriously I'm done. Count this as an official give up on the season for me. Even if they win the cup I won't even celebrate. Mark it down. I'm done.
KuGsj.gif
You're just out for attention at this point.

Save it. I don't care. I'm not watching another game this season. That's a promise. If they even make the playoffs they won't make it past the first round.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
You're a fucking idiot. Sorry has to be said, it's like if Crazed grew a brain tumor and lost all capabilities of rational thought and logic.

Marvie_3

Banned
You're a fucking idiot. Sorry has to be said, it's like if Crazed grew a brain tumor and lost all capabilities of rational thought and logic.
Wait, when did Arab get those? :lol

Save it. I don't care. I'm not watching another game this season. That's a promise. If they even make the playoffs they won't make it past the first round.

Does that mean you're not going to post either? Because it'd be kinda nice not seeing that douchey avatar of yours all the time.

Erdrick

LOL - I almost turned it off in the first period.

I just stopped watching after the 5th Calgary goal. Barring a miracle, they are done tonight. Is it THAT hard to win on the road?

Stupid penalty by Ladd. We are making Calgary's PP seem godly. 3/3 so far tonight.

Marvie_3

Banned
That was a high stick.

I just stopped watching after the 5th Calgary goal. Barring a miracle, they are done tonight. Is it THAT hard to win on the road?

Stupid penalty by Ladd. We are making Calgary's PP seem godly. 3/3 so far tonight.
If you're disappointed at all with Ladd, Chicago would be happy to have him back. ;)

Erdrick

If you're disappointed at all with Ladd, Chicago would be happy to have him back. ;)

The Coyotes have a better chance staying in Phoenix than Ladd ever leaving Winnipeg if I have anything to say about it. While it was a stupid penalty, Ladd is such a great player and perfect captain for this team. I'd never want him to go anywhere else.
Plus, his wife is SMOKING HOT.

How about Toews and Keith for uhh... Eric Fehr and Randy Jones? Seems fair to me. ;)

Can any of you brahs explain the Memorial Cup to me? I know the winners of the WHL, OHL and QJHL compete in the final four but what is the deal with the host city? Is it possible for them to be one of the worst teams in their respective leagues and compete for the Cup?

Marvie_3

Banned
The Coyotes have a better chance staying in Phoenix than Ladd ever leaving Winnipeg if I have anything to say about it. While it was a stupid penalty, Ladd is such a great player and perfect captain for this team. I'd never want him to go anywhere else.
Yeah, I'm still pissed Chicago got rid of him instead of trying to ditch other contracts first. Guys like Ladd are exactly what Chicago is missing.
Plus, his wife is SMOKING HOT.
Yeah he did alright for someone as freakishly ugly as he is. Then again, he does have some cash....
How about Toews and Keith for uhh... Eric Fehr and Randy Jones? Seems fair to me. ;)
David Toews and Keith Seabrook? Done.
1st place problems
http://i.imgur.com/1mli3.jpg[IMG]
And Scumbag Rangers Fan
[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/5dFK4.jpg[IMG]
[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/oTngI.jpg[IMG]

What's the point of coming in here if you're "won't be watching another game all season"[/QUOTE]
:lol :lol

THEY LOST 3 IN A ROW SO CLEARLY THEIR SEASON IS OVER

Erdrick

Yeah, I'm still pissed Chicago got rid of him instead of trying to ditch other contracts first. Guys like Ladd are exactly what Chicago is missing.

Yeah he did alright for someone as freakishly ugly as he is. Then again, he does have some cash....

David Toews and Keith Seabrook? Done.

The way Fehr has "played" this year, he's worse than the bag of pucks that we got from Detroit for Kris Draper. (Yes, I know it was actually $1 or like... 60 cents Canadian, given the exchange rate that the time.) What a bust. But at least you took Oduya's huge Habs-style overpaid contract off our hands, so I'm thankful for that.

I still was shocked that you guys got rid of Ladd and Byfuglien. Ladd really impressed me this year when he came here this summer, and made a great statement by coming to Winnipeg and checking it out himself. Letting the rest of the team know "Hey, it's not so horrible here after all!" and then signing a 5 year contract. Nothing but the utmost respect for him on and off the ice. He's earned the C and then some. When I first saw his other half just prior to the Jets opener, well, yeah, quite the looker. Not quite Modano-level, but still up there. lol

Alucard

Banned
Pens win 8 in a row. Definitely hot at the right time. Hope they can keep this streak rolling against the Bruins on Sunday.

Razorskin

----- ------
Can any of you brahs explain the Memorial Cup to me? I know the winners of the WHL, OHL and QJHL compete in the final four but what is the deal with the host city? Is it possible for them to be one of the worst teams in their respective leagues and compete for the Cup?
Yes a horrible team can be the host, they just have them play in the tournament for better attendance anyway.

Marvie_3

Banned
The way Fehr has "played" this year, he's worse than the bag of pucks that we got from Detroit for Kris Draper. (Yes, I know it was actually $1 or like... 60 cents Canadian, given the exchange rate that the time.) What a bust. But at least you took Oduya's huge Habs-style overpaid contract off our hands, so I'm thankful for that.
Oduya has been ok. Looked great tonight but has been a bit shaky. He's not worth $3.5M but if we could bring him back for around $2M, I wouldn't mind him sticking with the 'Hawks.
I still was shocked that you guys got rid of Ladd and Byfuglien. Ladd really impressed me this year when he came here this summer, and made a great statement by coming to Winnipeg and checking it out himself. Letting the rest of the team know "Hey, it's not so horrible here after all!" and then signing a 5 year contract. Nothing but the utmost respect for him on and off the ice. He's earned the C and then some. When I first saw his other half just prior to the Jets opener, well, yeah, quite the looker. Not quite Modano-level, but still up there. lol
Didn't really have a choice on who to get rid of. Ladd was the one player I would not have dealt from that purge under any circumstance. Hell, I would have moved Patrick Sharp before getting rid of Ladd.
It snows, so that kinda counts I think.
Partial credit.

Revenant

First place problems? Are you fucking serious? Their lead in first is going to be 2 by the time Sunday is over. First round exit. Worthless.

Not saying you can't be upset by the loss, I mean that's not a great game to give up but you're talking to a guy who got to watch his team implode to the point of being on the edge of a playoff spot after leading the conference not long before.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom