• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL March |OT| It's Spring, Not Autumn, But The Leafs Are Fallin'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Been slammed with work all day and didn't see the report about the jackets. I'm not sure how I should feel about that. Is it possible that Howson is looking for a new playmaker to pair with Nash?

Is there also a reason why Russains seem to be a crapshoot? I've started to get familiar with the story of "Filly don't do Columbus" but does such things happen to other teams?

Already down 0-1 against the blues, too. Maybe we can keep this ridiculous streak going?

If they don't I recommend you dont watch anymore of their games for the rest of the season.

okay-meme-jpg.3008

I have been so busy lately (plus ME3), that I haven't really had any time to watch the games anyways right now.

Quick

Banned
Been slammed with work all day and didn't see the report about the jackets. I'm not sure how I should feel about that. Is it possible that Howson is looking for a new playmaker to pair with Nash?

Is there also a reason why Russains seem to be a crapshoot? I've started to get familiar with the story of "Filly don't do Columbus" but does such things happen to other teams?

Already down 0-1 against the blues, too. Maybe we can keep this ridiculous streak going?

Nash is definitely on the way out, so no, they're not looking for a new playmaker. Plus, it's a bit too late for that since the deadline's passed.

I think the number of Russian players on NHL rosters dropped a bit, and a lot of them just play in the KHL, since it's home and the league likes spending a lot of money on players.

I'm at the Jobbing Arena. This place is pretty nice.

GO SHARKS!!

How's the crowd?

eznark

Banned
Nash is definitely on the way out, so no, they're not looking for a new playmaker. Plus, it's a bit too late for that since the deadline's passed.

I think the number of Russian players on NHL rosters dropped a bit, and a lot of them just play in the KHL, since it's home and the league likes spending a lot of money on players.

How's the crowd?

Lower bowl about 80%. Upper stuff pretty full. No idea how that normally is. Lots of SF Giants fans.

We're playing with fire. We can't stay out of the box against a hot powerplay unit from the blues. What happened to the discipline and focus of the last four games?

Beez

Banned
So nervous watching this game the Leafs really need the two points. If we win tonight and beat Washington tomorrow we are 3 points back of them.

Man it's unreal seeing a Columbus fan here. You should stick around, when the shit hits the fan in the off season I want an inside opinion.

I'm a big hockey noob at this point. Although I'll be sticking around for sure.

Is there any good way for a new kid to be introduced to everything NHL? I've picked up NHL 12,while suffering pstriple freezing issues..., trying to get acclimated to the game. Any other good resources, videos, etc. for me to check out?

Quick

Banned
I'm a big hockey noob at this point. Although I'll be sticking around for sure.

Is there any good way for a new kid to be introduced to everything NHL? I've picked up NHL 12,while suffering pstriple freezing issues..., trying to get acclimated to the game. Any other good resources, videos, etc. for me to check out?

NHL.com is pretty good for videos and stats, and TSN.ca for news.

ATTN: NHL Goalie (along with a GM, a few forwards, defensemen,.....) sought for in Columbus. You will receive a signing bonus if you convince Howson to resign.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom