• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL March |OT| It's Spring, Not Autumn, But The Leafs Are Fallin'

Status
Not open for further replies.

SpacLock

Can't help but hope these AHLers can get a streak going even if it does just set me up for disappointment. We're dropping pretty quickly lately. We need our team back ASAP.

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
Can't help but hope these AHLers can get a streak going even if it does just set me up for disappointment. We're dropping pretty quickly lately. We need our team back ASAP.
Also, the fact the Wings are 8 for 73 on the PP since Feb 2nd. An awesome 10.95%. They can't win games like this. If they get down 2 or 3 goals, they're basically out of it.

On the flip side, they've been shorthanded 61 times, but have allowed 10 goals for an 83.6% PK, not too bad, but wish it was a TAD higher.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Also, the fact the Wings are 8 for 73 on the PP since Feb 2nd. An awesome 10.95%. They can't win games like this. If they get down 2 or 3 goals, they're basically out of it.

Edmonton has the best PP and Rangers have the 29th. Just food for thought.

This is sad with how badly we have done with all these injuries, heck we were lucky to win last game. Also yes, our PP is beyond terrible, with all of that skill we have, something needs to change now.

SpacLock

Edmonton has the best PP and Rangers have the 29th. Just food for thought.

Yeah, I forgot who was mentioning it (might have been Mickey Redmond), but he and many others believe one of the most important stats are Goals 5 on 5, and we're near the top of the league in that category, if not number one still.

I feel good about that.

3N16MA

Banned
Tomorrow the Pens are going to eat the Bruins lunch, take a big dump, and leave dirty dishes in the sink for the girls to wash. Enjoy.

Red_Man

Yakupov got a elbow to the head and knocked out tonight, Howson is a Precognitive genius?

Red_Man

I came back from hanging out with my lesbian friend, what's going on here?

*looks at the score*

Well fuck.

There's a Sedin joke in here but that dead horse has been beaten plenty. Really entertaining and fast game, good chances for both sides.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
DAT Markov-Subban PP so sexy been waiting two years for that

We do whatever we can to piss you off - even if it means letting you win!

Seriously though, I just got home from dinner and it's a 5on3 and they lead 3-1 now? Wtf is this?

RC

Banned
Fuck's wrong with this team? Only game I'm able to watch this week, and we're losing to the worst team in the east? I feel like I'm a rant away from CrazedArabman.

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
Another one between the legs. Seems to be Luongo's weak spot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom