• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL March |OT| It's Spring, Not Autumn, But The Leafs Are Fallin'

Status
Not open for further replies.

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
Giroux sick goal

Kessel fails

Leafs done

Quick

Banned
:lol

There was a hand reaching for a high five by the Sabres tunnel, and a trainer (?) put a towel on the hand instead.

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
Technically a bad goal by the rule book by giroux... He shot the puck after he passed the line lol

They didn't care for that rule the last time he did it either

Edit: nevermind, looks like it might have been an older rule or something? I can't find reference to it anywhere :s

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
Well that's game for the Wings. Another power play goal allowed and we haven't scored one in like 6 games or something. Can't win like this.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
It's all part of a contest the last 3-4 helmets are created by fans then auctioned off for charity.

Slurmer

Banned
Technically a bad goal by the rule book by giroux... He shot the puck after he passed the line lol

They didn't care for that rule the last time he did it either

Edit: nevermind, looks like it might have been an older rule or something? I can't find reference to it anywhere :s

nope, it wasn't a rule last time he did it either but leafs fans argued it then too. puck has to cross the line, not the player.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom