• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL March |OT| It's Spring, Not Autumn, But The Leafs Are Fallin'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Socreges

Banned
Um, agree. They just do fellate eachother a lot more... That was really it. Nucks fans too. Though you guys have Tabris bringing you all down to earth so I didn't include you.
What does this even mean? I'm trying to think of how Spire 'fellates' Zaraki, or Kave Man 'fellates' Wendel, and it's not making any sense to me.

What does this even mean? I'm trying to think of how Spire 'fellates' Zaraki, or Kave Man 'fellates' Wendel, and it's not making any sense to me.

Wait, are we really arguing about how the larger fanbases shower eachother with love around here?

I don't even care enough to argue on this one. I'll just admit to being wrong and say it must be my perception.

I'm honestly surprised that throwaway comment got you so riled up and if anything is part of a larger post praising the small communities that develop.

Socreges

Banned
Wait, are we really arguing about how the larger fanbases shower eachother with love around here?
I can't even think of many (or any?) examples of one fan showering another fan with love. It's a weird picture to paint. The bonds between smaller communities (eg, Dastardly and Heretic) are much tighter because they feel so marginalized (I'd be the same way).

brucewaynegretzky said:
I'm honestly surprised that throwaway comment got you so riled up and if anything is part of a larger post praising the small communities that develop.
?? No need to get defensive. I just don't get what you're saying.

I can't even think of many (or any?) examples of one fan showering another fan with love. It's a weird picture to paint. The bonds between smaller communities (eg, Dastardly and Heretic) are much tighter because they feel so marginalized (I'd be the same way).

Fair.

I think it's weird how often you and I misread eachother. It's funny. I'm not really defensive on this. I just don't care. Maybe it's just a difference in word selection preferences.

t0mp

Just wait until the playoffs start, then you'll see the hate start to flow lol. Trying to find that post from a few seasons ago where I think it was tomp or some other new flyers fan made one if his first posts in the playoff thread. Good times. I love you guys.
Can't remember if it was me but I did get successfully trolled by manics and said some things that got me banned for 2 weeks. Bad choice of words on my part.

I think what NHLGAF all agrees on is that Tabris is beyond crazy.

:lol I think every sport he agrees in is that. He's not much better in the NFL thread but luckily since he has not idea what he's talking about it's usually less. Unless one of his 32 teams make it in.

If you mean because they're the most represented among posters here I can sort of see that I guess. I'm the lone Avs fan here afaik and I'll admit the circle jerks get a little old, but it's likely because there's never an Avs one to be invited to. Other than that I don't have much of an issue with any of those groups - they're fans of popular teams, some of which are having some success this year. I'd expect nothing less.

What? I'm here for you man. :( Avs haven't really done anything to fellate over last couple of games but I try! :(

:lol It's funny you mention Spire since he yelled at me a week or so ago when I said he loved Thiessen.

If anything Wendel fellates me; seniority bitches!

At least they got my seniority right. ;)

Revenant

I don't even care enough to argue on this one. I'll just admit to being wrong and say it must be my perception.

It's amazing what you guys can find to argue about.

Socreges

Banned
It's about time Kave_Man got some love. It's like he was a child prodigy, but neglected because he was conceived by rape.

gob-teaches-us-the-new-high-five.gif

sefskillz

shitting in the alley outside your window
I can see how new posters who are fans of teams that aren't the Habs/Nucks/Pens/Leafs could be put off.

Edit: Add Wings to that list.

good. fuck small market fans!!

MyEpitomeCliché;35957548 said:
Your consistent and unfounded vitriol towards the Blues is always profoundly amusing. But they're trap defense just makes the goaltenders "look" good, you guys!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VrFkf4y-uVs
like every other team couldn't post a MY TEAM IS AWESOME moment from a blue jackets game

If you mean because they're the most represented among posters here I can sort of see that I guess. I'm the lone Avs fan here afaik and I'll admit the circle jerks get a little old, but it's likely because there's never an Avs one to be invited to. Other than that I don't have much of an issue with any of those groups - they're fans of popular teams, some of which are having some success this year. I'd expect nothing less.

I like having you here, because 4 times each season we get an excuse to trash talk.

Like today.

MATT DOUCHE-ENE. VARLY SUCKS. LET'S GO DUCKS ETC.

OnPoint

Sabres can't clear the puck out of their own zone to save their lives tonight. Montreal looks relaxed. This is a recipe for disaster lol

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Quiet night in here tonight. Weird
I was just thinking that, wheres all of sabres-gaf this is a pretty big game for you guys. I never really how much Sabres have dominated us, 6-0-1 in the last 7 meetings. Hopefully it becomes 7-0-1.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom