• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL March |OT| It's Spring, Not Autumn, But The Leafs Are Fallin'

Status
Not open for further replies.

MacAttack

WOW! What a bullshit call that was.

edit: uggghhhh

1323129813362.jpg

MacAttack

Listening on the radio how did it look because Goucher was saying it shouldve been no goal

no distinct kicking motion, I guess. But he twisted his skate at the last second and redirected it.

Second goal was a comedy of errors.

and now Im gonna cry. third goal, here comes Thomas for his tenth game in a row.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
no distinct kicking motion, I guess. But he twisted his skate at the last second and redirected it.

3-0 after 5 minutes, what is happening over there oO. And that's without Stamkos even getting a point, I am utterly confused.

MacAttack

Can you blame any of the goals on Turco? Haven't seen them. Just wondering

Turco lost his stick on the first goal and the puck got kicked through his legs.

Second goal he mishandled the puck in his crease.

Third goal was on the TB PP. I didnt see it, was putting the kid to bed.

Smiley90

Fourth goal was a screen on Thomas, I'll see you guys on Thursday.

Tampa leading 4-0, no point by Stamkos, my fantasy-pool-self is not happy about this.

But seriously, did NOT see this coming. I hope Boston won't let this escalate even more oO.

Smiley90

Don't feel bad, I laughed at your joke despite knowing what MacAttack meant.

EDIT: Does anyone have numbers on "minutes without a goal" for the leafs/generally? What are some records this season on this?

EDIT2: Tavares with 3 goals and an assist halfway through the game against Washington, shit's going down.

Quick

Banned
What was the Radulov situation like before he left? WHY did he leave?

From what I remember, Radulov was offered a ton of money in the KHL and bailed Nashville. There was a big fuss over it, but he was allowed to play in the KHL.

His contract in the NHL is basically frozen and continues again when he comes back.

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
This team... I don't give a shit about injuries at this point. This is pathetic and embarrassing.

I had a shitty day, got home late and didn't have a chance to check the score before turning the game on. You should've seen my face. My god.

This team... I don't give a shit about injuries at this point. This is pathetic and embarrassing.

I had a shitty day, got home late and didn't have a chance to check the score before turning the game on. You should've seen my face. My god.

Was it something like this?

iSvqi.jpg

Milly79

Radulov is going to create a lot of problems with lines and then comes the off-season.

Line wise, he's obviously a top 6 forward. I don't see where the hell he would fit in, unless he magically learned to play center. Legwand is the only one out of AK, SK, Erat, Horny and Fisher I would bump out of the top 6. Then that poses the question: who sits? Bourque, Halischuk, Smith, Wilson or Yip?

Free agency? Would be hard to keep Radulov as I see him wanting a lot of money. At least we can trade his rights I suppose.

The guy's a scumbag, although I'll welcome him back and hope he preforms well.

Smiley90

More like this:

Pour it on, TB, I'm lovin' it. Make these bums suffer.

Stamkos just realised that this game is his prime chance to get more goals.

EDIT: Where are all the tampa fans, shouldn't they be all over this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom