• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL March |OT| It's Spring, Not Autumn, But The Leafs Are Fallin'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Keep pushing Canes! Hopefully Islanders can hold onto a lead....and now we all know you don't snub Obama.

Alucard

Banned
Pens will choke in the playoffs. Book It.

Considering they're one of sixteen teams who will be playing for the same trophy, the odds are in your favour.

The only teams that can possibly stop the Pens in the East are the Devils and Flyers. Everyone else is done in 6 or less.

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
I almost bought some birthday cake Oreos today. Has anyone had those yet? It's probably a good thing I didn't, as the bag would be gone by now.

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
Considering they're one of sixteen teams who will be playing for the same trophy, the odds are in your favour.

The only teams that can possibly stop the Pens in the East are the Devils and Flyers. Everyone else is done in 6 or less.

LOL

In the past two seasons (2009/2010 and 2010/2011) the Leafs did not start off well at all. In fact, the Leafs started the 2009/2010 season with an eight game losing streak, and the Leafs had another eight game losing streak early in the 2010/2011 season. The complete opposite of what you're suggesting has happened in the previous two years. The Leafs started off well this year and have collapsed though, I'll give you that.

I could have sworn that they had started off good recently not including this year, possibly just forgetting that time does fly though and was another non-recent year.

Saved!!

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
I could have sworn that they had started off good recently not including this year, possibly just forgetting that time does fly though and was another non-recent year.

You're kinda right. Last season they started off winning 4 straight to start the season then crapped the bed for the next 2 months.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016

2TwJ4.jpg

Just sayin'.

If Bryz keeps playing like he is, Flyers will do really well.

Alucard

Banned

Crosby, Malkin, and Staal are staring down at you from the middle of the ice. A team filled with players who are on pace for career years. A team stacked with playoff and Cup experience, as well as the grinders necessary to have success in the post season. With a bit of luck in the health department for Crosby and Letang, there isn't a team that the Pens can't beat.

Edit: A hot goalie can change everything, of course.

Marvie_3

Banned
Crosby, Malkin, and Staal are staring down at you from the middle of the ice. A team filled with players who are on pace for career years. A team stacked with playoff and Cup experience, as well as the grinders necessary to have success in the post season. With a bit of luck in the health department for Crosby and Letang, there isn't a team that the Pens can't beat.
The only place Crosby is going to be staring down at anyone from is the press box.

belvedere

Junior Butler
Seriously. If the Blues get another goal, I'm just hoping for a line brawl or something

He's awesome... One of the best, if not the best pick up this season

Unlike Reave's, he must've been tired at the end of the shift. That last match between those two was good and I was looking forward to a real rematch.

Can't believe Bollig's family lives in my subdivision lol.

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
Is that Tampa Bay goalie new from this season? I don't recall hearing his name before.

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
Did Bergeron just get hurt again? Bllughhh

Home

Leafs tank going strong. Keep it up, boys.

All according to Keikaku.

I must say I'm enjoying Mac on the Kessel line. Although it's probably just because I really dislike Connolly anywhere near the Kessel line so this is a great alternative.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom