• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL March |OT| It's Spring, Not Autumn, But The Leafs Are Fallin'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marvie_3

Banned
b9aea805.gif

WTF is Reimer doing?

no one is screening him.
NHL 12 goaltending there

TheFatOne

So Bruins gaf what the fuck is happening with this team? I can't believe they are playing this poorly. They play like they don't even give a shit.

The Wilson Era: Losers
The Carlyle Era: Boring losers

Just blow up the fucking team. Keep Lupul, Gardiner, and Grabovski, get rid of everyone else.

Cake Boss

Banned
Crosby comes back from injury and posts 4 points against the Islanders- OMG WWHAT A PLAYER, AMAZING!!

Karlsson comes back from injury and posts 4 points against the Islanders- He didn't play enough defense.

Cake Boss

Banned
I think the Habs broke them, didn't it all start from that beating they took from the Habs 5-0 on a Matt Sundin night and Eller walking over Phaneuf causing everyone to question the leader.

Montresor

I think the Habs broke them, didn't it all start from that beating they took from the Habs 5-0 on a Matt Sundin night and Eller walking over Phaneuf causing everyone to question the leader.

People can question Phaneuf all they want but the entire team is a trashy mess right now. I won't fault Phaneuf's captaincy because it would take a cartoonishly amazing leader to fix this mess. Before this collapse Phaneuf was having a friggin awesome year.

My theory is the following: the players tuned Wilson out very late in this season, and they have had to learn completely new systems ~~65 games into the season. That's a recipe for a disaster. There is no short term boost from a new coach because the entire team is trying to transition from run-and-gun to a structured defensive system. This season is a complete write-off.

Crosby comes back from injury and posts 4 points against the Islanders- OMG WWHAT A PLAYER, AMAZING!!

Karlsson comes back from injury and posts 4 points against the Islanders- He didn't play enough defense.

Truthfully, probably nobody outside of Ottawa cares about Karlsson or the Senators for that matter, sorry. :(

Also points don't mean jack for a defenseman if he can't play D, not to say anything about Karlsson as I haven't seen him play, but that is usually how it is.

CyReN

What the fuck Howard.

Btw haven't posted yet, even though I dislike Crosby I'm glad he's coming back Thursday, should do good for hockey attention and give us 2 minutes on Sportscenter.

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
Didn't they push his pad to make the puck come loose?

Should also mention, it doesn't matter. The Wings aren't winning any of these road games. I don't even know why I'm watching. This team looks so pedestrian and boring without Pavel in the line up.

Didn't they push his pad to make the puck come loose?

Should also mention, it doesn't matter. The Wings aren't winning any of these road games. I don't even know why I'm watching. This team looks so pedestrian and boring without Pavel in the line up.

Good thing I have Mass Effect 3 to keep me busy over this time period, ugh this really sucks with this team right now with these injuries, they are just really boring to watch.

Truthfully, probably nobody outside of Ottawa cares about Karlsson or the Senators for that matter, sorry. :(

Also points don't mean jack for a defenseman if he can't play D, not to say anything about Karlsson as I haven't seen him play, but that is usually how it is.
Honestly I like being the fan of a smaller market team that few people follow. It's more fun bring an underdog, I imagine a bunch of teams thought we'd be a free 2 points this year, how wrong they were.

As for EK, he does play D, anyone who watches can see that. He's only 21, he's getting better.

If this shit goes to a shootout again, I'm going on another rant

son of a bitch...

Kruger, Stalberg, and Shaw for the shootout. Make it happen Q

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom