• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL November 2013 |OT| 3rd Degree Assault. 2nd Degree Kidnapping. 1st Degree Racism

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
The Ranger's fans said the same thing to us when we played them...... yeah...

Yeah, sorry about that, haha.

That Devils' second goal tonight was disgusting. Hagelin gave up on the play completely, Girardi took himself out of the play, Lundqvist was apparently on some other planet. You deserve to lose when you give up goals like that one.

zedge

Yeah I'm salty as hell that your garbage players headshotted our goalie.

Also fuck off. Finally an OT win.
Bah. Was nothing. Goalie looked like he embellished that. Calm down. Wasn't the whole team.

Shit ahl team took you to ot with 12 shots. ;)

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
Should always put Eller on the shootout. I would have Pac on it too.

zedge

:lol
vSqPUk2.jpg

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Maybe you like seeing ridiculous trade offers made by fans that you wouldn't see in NHL-GAF.
This is what confuses me the most about Hfboards, why do people spend hours debating ridiculous trade offers that aren't even remotely a possibility? I can't wrap my head around it.

Maybe you like the idea of your mind being assaulted with inane stupidity?

This is what confuses me the most about Hfboards, why do people spend hours debating ridiculous trade offers that aren't even remotely a possibility? I can't wrap my head around it.

The same reason people put in effort towards console wars.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
I always thought console wars were for the people who can't afford both and desperately need to feel as though their purchase isn't a poor decision

And people who like arguing and feeling reassured by other fanboys.

That "COD gets higher rating on XB1 than PS4" thread is such a shithole

"OMG XB1 GOT A HIGHER RATING LOLPOLYGONSUCKS"

"you can obviously tell resolution easier than framerate! lolololpolygon"

... really?

They want to know if the things they think up in their mind make sense. But they never do.

And people who like arguing and feeling reassured by other fanboys.

That "COD gets higher rating on XB1 than PS4" thread is such a shithole

"OMG XB1 GOT A HIGHER RATING LOLPOLYGONSUCKS"

"you can obviously tell resolution easier than framerate! lolololpolygon"

... really?

Well everyone likes to feel like they're part of a team, nerds included. They probably all hate sports.

I always thought console wars were for the people who can't afford both and desperately need to feel as though their purchase isn't a poor decision

nope. its about which console will give you the best value. currently PS4 is THE console that will give you the best bang for your gaming buck

also wth ducks just cause getzy isnt in the lineup dont mean you should put up a sub par effort against a team like the panthers. wake up guys

nope. its about which console will give you the best value. currently PS4 is THE console that will give you the best bang for your gaming buck

also wth ducks just cause getzy isnt in the lineup dont mean you should put up a sub par effort against a team like the panthers. wake up guys

Completely subjective given the fact that not everyone likes the same games and both launches offer completely different games.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016

Stahp. Plz stahp.

Acid08

Banned

We got a live one, boys.

Quick

Banned

Bobby Orr would've gotten a PC.

Top Bottom