• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL November 2013 |OT| 3rd Degree Assault. 2nd Degree Kidnapping. 1st Degree Racism

Latta got his first NHL goal tonight.

ZiFtMC1.jpg

:LOLOL

calder

... But not tonight apparently. Man, GCL is a struggle to watch in the shootout when you lack the strength to not keep refreshing twitter to see what's going to happen.

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
Also, I'm sick and tired of the Flyers going into this defensive shell when they have a fucking one goal lead.

They were lucky against Pittsburgh the other night. Gotta keep the pressure on, always.

Var

Also, I'm sick and tired of the Flyers going into this defensive shell when they have a fucking one goal lead.

They were lucky against Pittsburgh the other night. Gotta keep the pressure on, always.

Yep. Needed to pour it on the third, not turtle.

cube444

Flyers have the least GF scored in the entire league so a defensive shell is their best hope.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA............

Tk3gc.gif

Do you know what is sad, I mean really sad. When you look on your phone and see it is 3-1 going into the third, and predict out loud that the Wings will probably lose 4-3 in OT/SO..... What a predictable, pathetic excuse for an NHL team. Snatching defeat from the jaws of victory EVERY SINGLE STUPID NIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I really hope we don't win a game for a while and miss the playoffs, it's time for some drastic change in the organization and nothing is going to get done and we don't fail hard.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
Here I am complaining about useless fucking DD getting undeserved icetime, while Oilers fans have to deal with... All that.

Acid08

Banned
Sharks win! Three in a row, nice. Stalock is 3-0.

Man, the Barons are fucking terrible. None of them can play defense and Dubnyk is almost Bryz tier.

Acid08

Banned
My roommate's dog got attacked by our neighbors dog :(

He was outside with her when our neighbors got home. They said hi and then went inside. One of them was drunk and left their door partially open and their dog comes running out and goes after my roommate's little dog. This is a 50 pound dog versus a 7 pound chihuahua. Other dog clamps down on her and the neighbors run out just as we're about to start wailing on the dog to get it off of her and they pry it off. Four puncture wounds on the lil dog but it wasn't bleeding too badly. X-rays at the vet show that the teeth just missed puncturing the lungs. So she's staying overnight at the vet for observation but should be able to come home tomorrow. Really really lucked out, could have been much worse. Also during the whole ordeal the UPS dude showed up with my PS4 and it became a really fucking weird situation :lol. Neighbors are paying all the vet bills thankfully. If she ends up bleeding internally the surgery could cost up to 5k.

Top Bottom