• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL November 2013 |OT| 3rd Degree Assault. 2nd Degree Kidnapping. 1st Degree Racism

So I'm trying to get into hockey. What should I know about my St. Louis Blues?

Also what's up with the Central Division and Western Conference being so damn good?

Silexx

That's twice now that Karlsson has trying to enter the zone only to have a teammate be way offside. These guys need to start talking to each other.

shadowkat

Unconfirmed Member
Confirmed racist too:
4rLbU6U.gif

:lol

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
I don't think that was to the head.

First PP unit is so good, time for the Desharnais shit show on the second wave.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
About what percentage of minutes will a single line be on the ice? Will the first choice players play as much as half the game?

Generally between 20 and 25 minutes per 60 minutes. Sometimes 30, depending on e.g. If it's a really important game or other players are injured or there are a lot of powerplays (and the players play on special teams, which allows them to play more without spending too much energy, as a 5on4 isn't as draining as a 5on4)

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
JoshuaCooper ‏@JoshuaCooper

The Penguins victory song is "What Does the Fox Say?" ... And my mind is officially blown...

Wanted more reasons to hate the Penguins?

Sure ya do!

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
We are 29th in shootouts.

20 wins, 63 losses since 2005.

edit: DD on the shootout. He did good before but...good luck.

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
Detroit collapse complete... Howard letting up 3 goals again, he needs to tighten this shit up. He's been so out of position on these.

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
DD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FUCK YOU DENIS CODERRE HAHAHA!

Top Bottom