• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL November 2013 |OT| 3rd Degree Assault. 2nd Degree Kidnapping. 1st Degree Racism

l-The-Angry-Duck.jpeg

Ducks better come out angry next game! This losing has to stop.

GSG Flash

Nobody ruins my family vacation but me...and maybe the boy!
Woooooo go Sens!

This may be one of the best third periods the Sens have ever played.

Play solid - get a point.

I hope we never lose Getzlaf ever again. The difference on the ice tonight was astounding.

If we had Perreault I dare say we had that.

One single, solitary, lonely point of a possible six. That’s some mellow-harshing shit right there.

One shootout shot hits the post, then ricochets off Fasth’s back into the net. Another (Getzlaf’s) hits the post and deflects wide. Ouch.

GSG Flash

Nobody ruins my family vacation but me...and maybe the boy!
Bobby is dominating the Bruins, scoring goals and laying out hits left and right :D

Deraldin

Unconfirmed Member
We are 29th in shootouts.

20 wins, 63 losses since 2005.

edit: DD on the shootout. He did good before but...good luck.

Not to say that the Habs are great at shootouts, but where did you get those stats? NHL.com seems to think we are 39-45 after tonight which would put us 19th.

Nice to see the win.

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
Awesome, Wings get a penalty in OT... Gotta see this one.

Jesus christ... Well Wings are about to lose #7 in a row. Ovy is gonna fucking rocket one off a one timer to win it.

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL Detroit loses #7 in a row and another in a shootout. These fucking clowns just can not finish a fucking game.

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
At least you'll be in the top 5 in the East. We have it worst here!

Top Bottom