• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL November 2013 |OT| 3rd Degree Assault. 2nd Degree Kidnapping. 1st Degree Racism

Spl1nter

Seems like a good trade. He will probably be our 1st line center tonight between JVR and Kessel, hahaha that is sad.

Hopefully Blakcer gets a better shot with the Ducks.

People do that every console launch and I still wonder why, it doesn't really get that much of a reaction other than, "Wow that guy wasted money."

@adater said:
4m

News is not good on Alex Tanguay: out indefinitely. Roy wouldn't say any more than that but "don't know when he'll be back"

While Florida is in town we should get Fleischmann back. Especially with Downie traded we need to shore up the top-9.

Some classless shenanigans from Holtby:

I hate you

Acid08

Banned
No wonder Havlat got scratched yesterday, he had a "zero" game against Vancouver. Zero shots, points, hits, takeaways, everything. Literally zeros across the board for every recordable stat. Trade this guy now.

ZeroGravity

“The train does not come off the tracks, it just keeps going with different passengers,’’ Lightning head coach Jon Cooper said. “That’s kind of where we are at, and you can say whatever you want. ‘Rally the troops’ or pick any cliche you want to use, but I’m feeling pretty good about our group. And for two games, anyway, we have proven that regardless of who is in there, the train keeps on going.’’
iofbIr8.gif

gaming_noob

Very happy about Holland to the Leafs. I've always wanted him but thought he was untouchable. Nonis continues to impress with his trades.

So my Mom texts me with a picture of my Dad with...

Patrick Kaleta. Somehow they had lunch with him today. They have no ties to the organization and aren't necessarily fans of the team. Fucking weird as hell.

No wonder Havlat got scratched yesterday, he had a "zero" game against Vancouver. Zero shots, points, hits, takeaways, everything. Literally zeros across the board for every recordable stat. Trade this guy now.

Havlat's terrible. He's been that way since he was with the Wild. Sorry man.

Acid08

Banned
Havlat's terrible. He's been that way since he was with the Wild. Sorry man.
He has flashes of being a productive player but he's been injured at least half the time he has been here too. He had pelvic reconstruction surgery over the summer and just got back 7 games ago. We lost 5 in a row starting the first game he returned in.

Last season I was happy that he was at least way faster than Heatley was but now he doesn't even seem to have that.

Osorio

Game was disgusting. No help for poor Corey :(

Brunner is tissue soft, I'm regretting that signing more and more every day.

LA fans are all pussies. None of them tried to get back at me after I called out their piece of shit city. Didn't even look at me with their peripherals!

Didn't think Anaheim could get Blacker with Etem and Smith Pelly

clay3uhb77.gif

He has flashes of being a productive player but he's been injured at least half the time he has been here too. He had pelvic reconstruction surgery over the summer and just got back 7 games ago. We lost 5 in a row starting the first game he returned in.

Last season I was happy that he was at least way faster than Heatley was but now he doesn't even seem to have that.

Yeah it was the same when he was with the Wild. He just gets injured too much to be very effective. Who is he playing with? And losing Burns has to be part of that losing streak, right? When is he back?

And most players in the league are faster than Heatley, but thankfully he's gone after this season. As more and more time goes on and I don't see any improvement in his game I'm almost starting to think he retires after this season. He's just no longer effective.

Game was disgusting. No help for poor Corey :(

Brunner is tissue soft, I'm regretting that signing more and more every day.

LA fans are all pussies. None of them tried to get back at me after I called out their piece of shit city. Didn't even look at me with their peripherals!

Brunner :(

Mine is Samayy - will be playing Resogun and AC4 but sparingly until my exams end in mid December

PSN is columnbreaker. Add me all PS4 bros.

Xbox Live is Cold Cognition. Add me all XBone bros.

Despite not having a PS4 yet, my PSN is SmileyFM. I already have a bunch of you guys on xbox live, but it's Smiley90 there.

I'll add you all when I pick if up tomorrow. Probably just going with KneelBeforeSaad.

I'll add you on XBL later, 19. Is the dog okay?

He seems to be alright, no outward injuries and is walking fine but sort of favoring one of his legs a little. He was more terrified than anything, I woke up to the sound of him screaming in his crate cause he ran in there shook up. Things seem pretty normal right now though.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
Emelin is back in tonight finally, hope this means Bouillion sits. Or Murray.

I think I'd rather see Murray in, he can counter Diaz's cashmere softness on the bottom pairing. Of course, knowing Therrien, Diaz will get bumped up, and Subban will patrol the blueline alongside Murray.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
I think I'd rather see Murray in, he can counter Diaz's cashmere softness on the bottom pairing. Of course, knowing Therrien, Diaz will get bumped up, and Subban will patrol the blueline alongside Murray.
True, Murray is worth dressing just for his PK work alone. Other then that, he shouldn't be getting too much ice time, he's awful on 5 on 5. Like really awful, I look forward to the day the Habs don't have at least one ridiculously bad D-man on their back end.

zedge

Added you guys to PSN. Using the Playstation android app for doing this is so much easier.

I think tonight battle of Alberta is gonna be a great game. Two young teams with nothing to lose at the moment. I want some rope a dope balls out action.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Thrower destroyed Shinkaruk last night, would have been awkward had the Habs drafted Hunter :lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SUO2Bojm5YY

Thrower looks like a Bruin out there

Shinkaruk doesn't exactly look like he wants to fight, and he's tiny and NOT strong at all so I see no reason he'd wanna be in that fight.

So in that way, he was really looking like a Bruin out there - dirty.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Murray is sitting per the Hab beat writers. Gallagher is still a game time decision.

Shinkaruk doesn't exactly look like he wants to fight, and he's tiny and NOT strong at all so I see no reason he'd wanna be in that fight.

So in that way, he was really looking like a Bruin out there - dirty.
It was at the end of a game during a line brawl, Thrower didn't Ray Emery him but it was definitely a mismatch.

Top Bottom