• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL November 2013 |OT| 3rd Degree Assault. 2nd Degree Kidnapping. 1st Degree Racism

tumblr_lyxb6g9R7p1r42xt4o1_400.gif

tumblr_mnu7k55TDx1sqcs9no1_500.gif

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Looks like Reimer in net.

Still no centers though. Leafs need to score like 8 goals tonight for people to feel better. :(

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
I hope David "Our Lord and Saviour" Desharnais is rewarded with first line minutes, and the first PP unit after his heroic goal last night.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Blacker was a scratch for most of the Marlies season

I've just always had high hopes for him but in the end we still got a million guys on defense in the minors so this won't affect us.

I'm sure Smelly loves this trade for the Leafs.

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
Blacker was a scratch for most of the Marlies season

blacker is too good for the ahl :)

he's just not been given the chance to play at NHL level, despite having the tools. Its been a joke.

if he becomes re-energized, ducks could easily win this trade...

if Holland does something then we might too

I was so excited last year when they brought him up against Boston... Then didn't play him and put him in the minors for HOLZER

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
Staubitz? :lol

I remember Peter Holland being a good prospect a few years back, so you guys could have something there.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
blacker is too good for the ahl :)

he's just not been given the chance to play at NHL level, despite having the tools. Its been a joke.

if he becomes re-energized, ducks could easily win this trade...

if Holland does something then we might too

So what you're saying is it's unknown who wins this trade at this point? :eek:

Also the two picks:

Conditional 3rd round pick (could turn into a 2nd) and a 7th round pick.

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened

Also the two picks:

yeah, basically 2 pretty decent prospects that both teams just didn't want to use

leafs have too much D, but desperately need C

this could be hollands chance

Samyy

I've just always had high hopes for him but in the end we still got a million guys on defense in the minors so this won't affect us.

I'm sure Smelly loves this trade for the Leafs.

Yep he was already behind Rielly, Percy and I think MacWilliam and Finn are ahead of him in managements eyes now to.

Merguson

Banned

Also the two picks:

Seems the condition is based on Holland playing 25 or more games this season. If he doesn't impress enough, we probably will send him down for the entire season so we don't hit that condition.

Top Bottom