• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL November 2013 |OT| 3rd Degree Assault. 2nd Degree Kidnapping. 1st Degree Racism

iLqyZYYUkECTV.gif

lolwat

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Apparently Pacioretty only does well when he's benched in my fantasy team. Okay.

Sure. Get another Hattrick when I bench you. I FUCKING DARE YOU.

I will take bribes to bench Pacioretty in the future, Habs-GAF.

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
LOL what? That's... what?

I know I'm a Canucks fan, but this is Italian national soccer team territory here
I "THINK" he got hit in the back of the knee on the nerve. Doesn't take much to drop a player like that, but yeah, Franzen was kinda milking that one.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
I "THINK" he got hit in the back of the knee on the nerve. Doesn't take much to drop a player like that, but yeah, Franzen was kinda milking that one.

It's not about actually going down (like you said, might've hit him in a weird spot), it's that it seemingly takes him several seconds after the hit to go down. looks like a very, very pathetic dive.

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
Terrible make up call for the Sens on Helm, but now a high stick so the Sens get the 5 on 3. Quincey, of course gets the 4 minute double minor, haha. God he's so bad.

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
Just keep giving the Wings those 5 on 3's. I'd rather Detroit just scored 5 on 5 because you know they're gonna keep calling these trash make up calls.

Top Bottom