• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL November 2013 |OT| 3rd Degree Assault. 2nd Degree Kidnapping. 1st Degree Racism

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
I JUST said to myself the Wings needed to get out of this period up 1-0, and then the Sens come right back and score...

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
This is like the San Jose game, again, but maybe worst because the team is better but it doesn't matter.
Eh, I think the Habs are doing well enough considering they've had to kill 2 penalties already. Subban should be facing Crosby, not Emelin. Guy has only played a few games so far and you want him to shut down the best player in the world?

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
Eh, I think the Habs are doing well enough considering they've had to kill 2 penalties already. Subban should be facing Crosby, not Emelin. Guy has only played a few games so far and you want him to shut down the best player in the world?

They are doing better but it leads to the same kind of results as when they face SJ, always stuck in their zone:/

edit: well that was better

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
Wow Detroit. Howard you suck so much balls.

EDIT - Oh, well I guess it went off Helm then Smith and in, he couldn't do much about that.

Red_Man

Random, but Bylsma talked to A.Gally on his draft day and told him he was disappointed he was a Penguin.

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
Bournival. Seems really obvious, he's way too good for that 4th line.

100% agree. Prust should be on the 4th. Therrien is doing what he did with Galchenyuk last season, if I recall right.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Apparently Pacioretty only does well when he's benched in my fantasy team. Okay.

Red_Man

Montreal definitely goes favourable reffing from the refs at home, but no team gets more ridiculous treatment then the Pens. It's bush league.

Alucard

Banned
Montreal definitely goes favourable reffing from the refs at home, but no team gets more ridiculous treatment then the Pens. It's bush league.

I look forward to the inquiry and the detailed statistical report to support this 5+ year bullshit claim.

Someone photoshop Kadri's face here

tumblr_mkopk4hlRz1rdzuduo2_400.jpg

Top Bottom