• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL November 2013 |OT| 3rd Degree Assault. 2nd Degree Kidnapping. 1st Degree Racism

RC

Banned
j5vwl1fnftKJn.jpg

I knew you wouldn't let me down.

Also fuck you.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Toronto with a 1-goal lead and the Canucks playing after? this has to go to overt-

I WAS JUST FUCKING WRITING THIS LOL

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
Fuck, that was a nice goal.

Please don't shit the bed.

Fucking Diaz and Bouillon are on against Malkin and Neal, I wonder what's going to happen Therrien.

Deraldin

Unconfirmed Member
Nice! Managed to hang on for the win. Not a fan of the last 5 minutes or so. Montreal got running around in their end a little too much.

Alucard

Banned
Eh, typical Pens loss this season. These guys don't have that killer instinct at this point. Hoping they're just saving it for the playoffs. We'll see in due time.

Good game, Habs fans. I still detest your team.

Back to their sucky ways, great job again Detroit, great job.

Still having trouble against mediocre teams, of course we are below mediocre so it makes sense.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
Eh, typical Pens loss this season. These guys don't have that killer instinct at this point. Hoping they're just saving it for the playoffs. We'll see in due time.

Good game, Habs fans. I still detest your team.

What was up with Crosby's faceoffs tonight? 6-21, and he was losing them clean too.

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
Back to their sucky ways, great job again Detroit, great job.
Wings should've destroyed the Sens tonight after the start they had. But of course our shitty D totally gets overwhelmed and those 2 goals against in the 1st pretty much sealed the fate. I'm so sick of this garbage. The 4th line hasn't even seen the ice in the 3rd period. Great line up we have.

Top Bottom