• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL November 2013 |OT| 3rd Degree Assault. 2nd Degree Kidnapping. 1st Degree Racism

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Caps blow.

Kill me.

indiana_jones_grail_knight-you-have-chosen-poorly.jpg

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
Subban played the whole PP for once. Should be like that more often.

edit: And with a time out, even more than 2mins!

Socreges

Banned
In terms of making it? I have absolute faith we'll make it. I mean honestly, doesn't the pattern seem the exact same as years past? We always seem to get into a scoring drought around this time of the year then the Sedins and Luongo start heating up in December.

I saw an interesting info graphic on sports net. I believe in 2010 & 2011 (president trophy years), we were 11th in the West at this exact time.
I'm not as optimistic. They don't stack up as well on paper this time. Hope you're right, though.

Hawks will win tonight.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
I'm not as optimistic. They don't stack up as well on paper this time. Hope you're right, though.

Agreed. Scary.

Hawks will win tonight.

It's certainly not looking like it. End of a back-to-back, generally poor play, but... I have hope. Burrows has to score AT SOME POINT, and what better opponent to start scoring than the Hawks. I kind of hope Stanton scores/has a great game too :lol

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
I hope this convinces Therrien that PK/Markov should play the whole PP more often, even if they didn't score that was perfect zone control.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
I hope this convinces Therrien that PK/Markov should play the whole PP more often, even if they didn't score that was perfect zone control.
Watching them on the PP together makes me want Markov resigned alone. It's beautiful.

Deraldin

Unconfirmed Member
Montreal looks really good in that second period, though I'm a little worried that it's still only 1-0. Doesn't take much to erase that. Hopefully they can get a quick on in the third to take a little bit of that pressure off.

Terrible no calls in the Canes/Bruins game. Chara chopping Tlusty's stick in half and then the trip on J Staal in OT that allowed the odd man rush that won it for Boston.

Refs suck. But that's true of every sport.

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
I hope it's nothing serious and he comes back for Wednesday.

Top Bottom