• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL November 2013 |OT| 3rd Degree Assault. 2nd Degree Kidnapping. 1st Degree Racism

Marvie_3

Banned
fucking crawford. hes to blame for all of this

iyRMcvx71aU6P.gif

EVUgKGe.jpg

How did not even the CBC see this or even bring it up later?!?

:lol

Funny when stuff like this happens, I remember a few years ago the Avs had a 2-1 lead on the Habs and the Habs had 6 players out without the goalie pulled and their one goal had bounced off the net and the officials didn't catch it. I almost had a heart attack that game.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Leafs have more points in the standings than the Canucks with two less games played, how about them apples.

Could be even more points if.. wait for it... you didn't get blown out of Rogers Arena. Shush.

Also, Leafs play in the East. So there's that.

Wow. This girl on Tinder is going off at me because I accidentally said "Nigger" when I typo'd "Bigger".

B and N are right next to each other! For fucks sake!

"I'll have you know I'm 1/8th blah blah"

Shut upppp, blocked.

LOL this Devils reporter just asked the dumbest question to Larry Robinson.

"Does that laid back California vibe rub off on this team?"

Yeah they just surf all over the ice, smoking doobs, and playing the acoustic guitar on the beach. Bonfire at center ice brah.

:lol

Jack Johnson is out on the ice literally doing acoustic covers of Jack Johnson songs. It's abominable.

Capuano needs to be fired and soon.

Also, we need a goalie. Ducks-Gaf, give us one of yours. You have 3!

Let's make a deal!

What assets you got?

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Luongo is in SEVEN fantasy football leagues?!? How does he have so much time for that LOL

Samyy

Ugh P4G sells 250k on Vita but all we get is a shitty dancing game, I like my 3DS but I fucking hate that screen compared to the OLED. Wish the spinoff of p3/p4 wasnt on it

Other then that...PERSONA 5!
PS3 JUST HITTING ITS STRIDE
10 YEAR PLAN

pringles

Meanwhile, Datsyuk who had a target on his back all game and eventually got a concussion after a dirty elbowing doesn't have a bad word to say about anyone.

The class left the Senators organization with Alfie.
Last night's game was awful and Detroit was total crap, but I didn't see any diving going on.
Franzen had an obvious one (not surprised, he's an ass) and Helm had one (not sure where that came from).

Top Bottom