• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL November 2013 |OT| 3rd Degree Assault. 2nd Degree Kidnapping. 1st Degree Racism

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Luongo decided to screw making saves, just poke-check everything

EDIT: THE GLOVE

Holiday

Banned
Love hearing about how far Getzlaf has come as a leader. That first year wearing the C was making everybody question it, but Bob must've seen the potential in him.

He's going around talking to all the young players in a firm but approachable way about battling for the puck on the PK, whereas in the first year he'd just scream and shout.

Always wanted him to work out. He's gonna be my favourite active Duck once Teemu retires.
I've always had a soft spot for Getzlaf since the year the Ducks won. He was terrifyingly good. Also he incites my center envy as a Blues fan.

Quick

Banned
ad-colonycollapse-hello-darkness-1.gif

ad-colonycollapse-hello-darkness-2.gif

ad-colonycollapse-hello-darkness-3.gif

Hey, the Leafs won.

icIgq9jA5hIit.gif

Love hearing about how far Getzlaf has come as a leader. That first year wearing the C was making everybody question it, but Bob must've seen the potential in him.

He's going around talking to all the young players in a firm but approachable way about battling for the puck on the PK, whereas in the first year he'd just scream and shout.

Always wanted him to work out. He's gonna be my favourite active Duck once Teemu retires.

That first year he seemed to have taken the tough guy Pronger approach.

He's much more calm nowadays. He's at peace with his hair situation.

Smiley90

LOL truly a duel of sucky special teams.

Kesler with a BRUTAL giveaway on the powerplay, Shaw takes a penalty on the Hawks breakaway

LOL

Don Cherry looks like he got fingered by King Midas.

I've always had a soft spot for Getzlaf since the year the Ducks won. He was terrifyingly good. Also he incites my center envy as a Blues fan.

OH A HAIR JOKE REAL CLASSY. But seriously, that's really cool that you've appreciated him for so long. He was an integral part of 2007 and bar one season, has just gotten better and better.

That first year he seemed to have taken the tough guy Pronger approach.

He's much more calm nowadays. He's at peace with his hair situation.

Definitely. He's not useful when his temper rules him.

Phoenix are undefeated at home in regulation? Not anymore!

QUACK QUACK QUACK.

Goodness Allen is injured too. :(

To victory! Tonight we celebrate with burritos! Your choice of fave fillings.

ibeNp73bJHdiZ5.gif

Heretic

Phoenix are undefeated at home in regulation? Not anymore!

QUACK QUACK QUACK.

Goodness Allen is injured too. :(

To victory! Tonight we celebrate with burritos! Your choice of fave fillings.

ibeNp73bJHdiZ5.gif

WHY CAN CHERRY STILL NOT PRONOUNCE LALONGO

FUCK

HE'S GOT ME DOING IT NOW

*raises burrito and salutes*

Yeah, 12 games they hadn't lost at home in regulation apparently? Suck itttt Phoenixxxx.
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

What a great hard fought win. Love it!

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Glad the Rangers turned it around, even as a Devils fan. If Talbot keeps playing like this it'll be interesting to see what happens with Hank after this season.

I'm not brushing aside the 7-time team MVP because of 6 great starts from a 26 year old rookie. It is nice to think that maybe Hank doesn't have the franchise completely by the balls, though.

Smiley90

The panel is basically PJ saying something and everyone else telling him to shut the fuck up. I'm okay with this.

cube444

Eh, typical Pens loss this season. These guys don't have that killer instinct at this point. Hoping they're just saving it for the playoffs. We'll see in due time.

Good game, Habs fans. I still detest your team.

Fleury is saving a nice huge dump for the playoffs.

Smiley90

Burrows just can't buy himself a goal. Still the forward with the most shots without scoring. :/

cube444

Sid looks at ease as another man grabs his stick and gently pulls it a few times. Almost as if he's been there many times before:

budajbadgoalie.gif

Top Bottom