• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL November 2013 |OT| 3rd Degree Assault. 2nd Degree Kidnapping. 1st Degree Racism

cube444

35d4a0311d948a7adc304634a37e402a_view.jpg

Plekanec on getting Crosby off his game: "That's his weakness. Everybody knows that. When you get him to play that way... When (Crosby) is running around, slashing guys, crosschecking guys, jumping guys from behind, you know he's off his game."

Pleky on treash talk w/ Crosby: "I didn't say anything, he was talking all the time. I was just listening. I'm a good listener."

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
That was one of Plekanecs best games of his career last night. Demolished Crosby. Subban also playing the full PP, and the last minute of the game against Ovi and Crosby with a one goal lead. Therrien finally playing him like he should. Hopefully Team Canada can recognize how hard he shut Crosby down.

Marvie_3

Banned
Meanwhile, Datsyuk who had a target on his back all game and eventually got a concussion after a dirty elbowing doesn't have a bad word to say about anyone.

The class left the Senators organization with Alfie.
Nobody is going to say shit about their own teammate.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Habs record with Emelin in line up since beginning of last season: 27-9-5. Total losses by more than 1 goal: 4.
One of the best moves Gauthier made was bringing this guy over. Team is so much better with him in the lineup, and Diaz looks better on the 3rd pairing. If everyone can stay healthy the team should have no problem getting out of that wild card spot, especially with the way Price / Budaj have been playing.

Socreges

Banned
I keep forgetting Nintendo has a next gen console.

They really fucked up on that.
Mario looks phenomenal. GOTNG.

Zelda is amazing too. Loving every minute of it.
So good so far. Excited to spend more time with it next week.

Meanwhile, Datsyuk who had a target on his back all game and eventually got a concussion after a dirty elbowing doesn't have a bad word to say about anyone.

The class left the Senators organization with Alfie.
Oh Wings fans. They're your problem now, Eastern Conference.

Revenant

I was out drinking so while I was able to watch the game I wasn't able to deliver this message to canucks fans..

36rLtsT.gif
36rLtsT.gif
36rLtsT.gif

Guess I need to wait until December like Tabris said for the real Canucks to show up!

Alucard

Banned
That was one of Plekanecs best games of his career last night. Demolished Crosby. Subban also playing the full PP, and the last minute of the game against Ovi and Crosby with a one goal lead. Therrien finally playing him like he should. Hopefully Team Canada can recognize how hard he shut Crosby down.

He'll probably be there.

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
Oh god. It's finally happening...

EjhxYlR.jpg

What's this? New jerseys?

edit: Kind of weird, you don't see the yellow circle well, and they are supposed to have the colors of the North, which should have a lot of blue and only a little bit of yellow.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Poile mentioned there 6-7 goalies in consideration for the US and listed them and Anderson wasn't on the list.

Miller&Schneider should be the starters. Scary.

EDIT: Oh right, and Quick. Forgot about him.

Top Bottom