• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL November 2013 |OT| 3rd Degree Assault. 2nd Degree Kidnapping. 1st Degree Racism

Curufinwe

Last night's game was awful and Detroit was total crap, but I didn't see any diving going on.

iLqyZYYUkECTV.gif

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
I'd put my bets on Quick, if he's healthy.

Either way I think the US has the best crop of goaltenders right now.
I wouldn't be surprised to see Miller get the starter at this point, he's been playing ridiculous behind the worst team in the league. Either way, U.S. goalies are terrifying.

Fei

Miller will get the USA starting job if he keeps playing like this.

Remember when you guys fleeced Vancouver for him? lol

This is a particularly sensitive topic for one or two members of Canucks-GAF, so I don't mention it to much, heh. Given how offensively starved the team is right now, I'm glad we have Hodgson.

This team is completely hopeless, I can not remember the last time we actually had this long of a disastrous streak of hockey with no end in sight.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Miller will get the USA starting job if he keeps playing like this.

This is a particularly sensitive topic for one or two members of Canucks-GAF, so I don't mention it to much, heh. Given how offensively starved the team is right now, I'm glad we have Hodgson.

It's cool, it's not like we're having trouble scoring.

... wait. fuck.

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
This team is completely hopeless, I can not remember the last time we actually had this long of a disastrous streak of hockey with no end in sight.
It's pretty bad. Detroit is just awful now. The D has no offensive upside, so we're really left to just 2 lines to score us goals. We really need a powerplay QB, Kronwall is not it. He has no shot and just terrible placement. Just too many bottom line players and not enough skill players or snipers. I REALLY want to see Franzen gone. He's completely useless on this team as he is. He doesn't skate, he doesn't use his size, and he'll snipe one good goal every 6 games or so which somehow makes everyone forget how bad he is. Holland needs to trade him if he ever gets an offer, I don't care what it's for.

If Detroit doesn't get the next goal, Wings aren't winning this one.

It's pretty bad. Detroit is just awful now. The D has no offensive upside, so we're really left to just 2 lines to score us goals. We really need a powerplay QB, Kronwall is not it. He has no shot and just terrible placement. Just too many bottom line players and not enough skill players or snipers. I REALLY want to see Franzen gone. He's completely useless on this team as he is. He doesn't skate, he doesn't use his size, and he'll snipe one good goal every 6 games or so which somehow makes everyone forget how bad he is. Holland needs to trade him if he ever gets an offer, I don't care what it's for.

Yup, I have lost all faith in Franzen, I think he needs new scenery, I remember when he was a complete waste, now he seems like a lazy wuss out on the ice.

http://i.minus.com/ibgoVkkSqa1fqu.gif[IMG][/QUOTE]

I hate you

pringles

Sick goal by Helm. Nice way to redeem himself.

Franzen won't be traded. Something in the new CBA about us getting hit with his salary if he retires. A buyout next summer is possible I guess.

Our D is a mess without Dekeyser, just like last year. Quincey has to go, just has to. Almqvist, Oullet, Sproul, I don't care, anyone is better. Our offense looks better now that we have Nyquist but we still have a couple completely useless offense-killers in Cleary, Sammy and Andersson. Weiss needs to start producing too. Solutions are in Grand Rapids just waiting.

Happiness is when your PS Vita and iPhone 5S arrive on the same day.

Thank you, slave shop Chinese workers who have had their human rights violated and their work conditions sacrificed, so that you may toil for 36 hours straight for 0.16c an hour to deliver these electronic goods to me.

May their colleagues who jumped off the top of the Foxconn building forever be remembered as I consume digital content that game industry interns slaved over for 80 hours a week on minimum wage to deliver to me for 0.99c AUD while I sit at my comfortable desk, readily accessible public transport and warm bed and judge their work which is then posted via the same device to a message board with harsh criticisms over the most minute of details.

#blessed

I approve of how relatively Tabris-free this thread has been in the last few weeks. Though the great uniter is gone, our hate lives on.

Canucks stopped winning consistently, he stopped showing up.

But Bish also hasn't been around lately either... hmm...

Is the Canucks losing worth a Tabris-free thread, depression from some of the fine members of Canucks-age and a Bish loss?

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
You built your bunker in a cold, deserted, snow-covered country far away from North America? Smart call.

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
Did Cleary seriously just fall down untouched along the boards which lead to that turnover and almost a goal!?!? Jesus Christ is he totally worthless.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
4th Period is reporting that Bergevin is looking to get a "top tier first line player" and has been trying to move Bourque, and will move Diaz in a trade if need be. Not really sure what the Habs would give up to acquire a player like that, maybe one of the blue chip D prospects.

4th Period is reporting that Bergevin is looking to get a "top tier first line player" and has been trying to move Bourque, and will move Diaz in a trade if need be. Not really sure what the Habs would give up to acquire a player like that, maybe one of the blue chip D prospects.

Bourque and Diaz for a top tier first line player?

Bergy pls

Top Bottom