• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL November 2013 |OT| 3rd Degree Assault. 2nd Degree Kidnapping. 1st Degree Racism

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
This is fucking stupid. I don't even get WGN Chicago up here.

You're missing out on an incredibly amount of Duncan Keith sacklathering that's been going on all game. It's like watching a Pens game talking about Crosby.

Going on a powerplay for the first time in the game. I'm ready for disappointment.

mpKZg.png

Marvie_3

Banned

Holiday

Banned
You're missing out on an incredibly amount of Duncan Keith sacklathering that's been going on all game. It's like watching a Pens game talking about Crosby.
He wiped the snow off of his skate while skating. You can't learn that without spending time in the minors like a true pro.

Acid08

Banned
LOL this Devils reporter just asked the dumbest question to Larry Robinson.

"Does that laid back California vibe rub off on this team?"

Yeah they just surf all over the ice, smoking doobs, and playing the acoustic guitar on the beach. Bonfire at center ice brah.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
If the Hawks win this, thank Crawford and our incapable offense for it. FFS.

This is a classic 2013/14 Canucks game. Yesterday was the exception.

pringles

Start of a new losing streak!!!!
Meh, we completely outplayed them 5-on-5 for the most part. Game just became a mess in the 2nd and 3rd as Ottawa was gooning it up and our PP couldn't take advantage. We looked 100x better than during the losing streak, even Smith was great. Still, without Dekeyser and with Howard sucking this year we have problems.

And now apparently Datsyuk will miss the Buffalo game after taking that dirty elbow to the head, great.

Top Bottom