• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL November 2013 |OT| 3rd Degree Assault. 2nd Degree Kidnapping. 1st Degree Racism

Quick

Banned
My salt is returning.

tumblr_mk9verxqU31qcga5ro1_500.gif

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
Thanks, Smiley. My sadness and that girl are directly connected. I don't think there's anything to do but get sad about it, and eventually move on. Which is moving on faster than I thought.

I was going to ask Dating-Age about my issue, since half of NeoGAF are Lotharios. But thought against it. Terrible idea.

Bringing them to the men's bathroom and judging their excrement could come off as too forward.
She was probably a Jets fan anyways.

You'll get em next time, Quickie!

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
why doesnt smiley ever pm me stuff, i feel so left out

Because your biggest problem is being stuck in Victoria, which isn't exactly.... okay that's pretty bad actually

Thanks, Smiley. My sadness and that girl are directly connected. I don't think there's anything to do but get sad about it, and eventually move on. Which is moving on faster than I thought.

I was going to ask Dating-Age about my issue, since half of NeoGAF are Lotharios. But thought against it. Terrible idea.

If there's one thing I can tell you, is DON'T GO TO DATING-GAF. That thread might as well be called PUA-GAF (pickup-artist gaf), it's an alpha/beta shithole.

shadowkat

Unconfirmed Member
I'm too lazy to check but one or two of you discussed the series Justified not that long ago, saying something about looking forward to January for season 5.

Having never heard of it, I decided to look into it and I've now blitzed through seasons 1 & 2, and about to start 3 tonight. Whoever you are. Thank you. This shit rocks!

You're welcome.

Quick

Banned
She was probably a Jets fan anyways.

You'll get em next time, Quickie!

She hates the Leafs.

Internal conflict. I was expecting her to tell me she's a Jets fan.

Because your biggest problem is being stuck in Victoria, which isn't exactly.... okay that's pretty bad actually

If there's one thing I can tell you, is DON'T GO TO DATING-GAF. That thread might as well be called PUA-GAF (pickup-artist gaf), it's an alpha/beta shithole.

Yeah, I realized that pretty quickly from going through it.

Background: asked a girl out, said "yes", then got tossed back into the friend-zone.

Quick got real sad, but I think I did better than Dating-Age overall. Didn't pull any PUA tricks or stupid shit like that.

RC

Banned
She hates the Leafs.

Internal conflict. I was expecting her to tell me she's a Jets fan.

Yeah, I realized that pretty quickly from going through it.

Background: asked a girl out, said "yes", then got tossed back into the friend-zone.

Quick got real sad, but I think I did better than Dating-Age overall. Didn't pull any PUA tricks or stupid shit like that.

As long as Taylor Swift wasn't involved.

We've all been there Quick, one way or another. Also I didn't know you lived in Victoria.

Smiley90

As long as Taylor Swift wasn't involved.

We've all been there Quick, one way or another. Also I didn't know you lived in Victoria.

I don't think he does, that was directed towards TUSR... Unless Quick randomly lives there too? That'd surprise me though.

EDIT:

West Victoria, born and raised
On the playground was where I spent most of my days.

Nevermind then!

Just a note on this to everybody:

The bubble is but an illusion. I am proof of that. We share this space with a rat who has gnawed at and compromised the barrier.

If you're the culprit, and you know it, then take a good hard look at yourself and realize how badly you've fucked up. It doesn't matter who it is... Even Tabris. You do NOT desecrate the sanctity of this thread by snitching on people in here or any associated vile action. This is our space, welcome to all who want to be here and should be enjoyed by everybody that does come here, safe in the knowledge that they can relax and enjoy our mutual love for hockey and associated mutual interests without fear of harm or risk, in a manner that abides by NeoGAFs rules.

Whoever it was that snitched on Socreges - you've effectively shit on the communal couch.

I hope you feel ashamed and have learned a lesson.

... Unless you're a mod, then like... totally just ignore this entirely OK? Thanks.

Heretic

Referring to simply hanging out as dates

What the actual fuck

A girl at work does this too.

Her: "Heretic, wanna go on a date on Thursday?"
Me: "Not interested in you that way. Sorry."
Her: "What do you mean? Are we not friends?"
Me: "Of course, but that's it"
Her: "Friends go on dates, you know"
Me: "..."

Heretic

Bringing them to the men's bathroom and judging their excrement could come off as too forward.

Hey, bud, if you need girl advice you can always PM me... I know the secrets.

Just a note on this to everybody:

If you're the culprit, and you know it, then take a good hard look at yourself and realize how badly you've fucked up. It doesn't matter who it is... Even Tabris. You do NOT desecrate the sanctity of this thread by snitching on people in here or any associated vile action. This is our space, welcome to all who want to be here and should be enjoyed by everybody that does come here, safe in the knowledge that they can relax and enjoy our mutual love for hockey and associated mutual interests without fear of harm or risk, in a manner that abides by NeoGAFs rules.

Whoever it was that snitched on Socreges - you've effectively shit on the communal couch.

I hope you feel ashamed and have learned a lesson.

... Unless you're a mod, then like... totally just ignore this entirely OK? Thanks.

AMEN!!!

ROUGH-RIDERSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!

Smiley90

A girl at work does this too.

Her: "Heretic, wanna go on a date on Thursday?"
Me: "Not interested in you that way. Sorry."
Her: "What do you mean? Are we not friends?"
Me: "Of course, but that's it"
Her: "Friends go on dates, you know"
Me: "..."

Are you sure you didn't mix up the gender pronouns there?

Quick

Banned
That's why he's always up around 3-4 am EST, I thought we were late night posting brothers Quick :( my entire world is shattered.

Funny enough, I've been sleeping regular hours lately. Feels great.

Teams divided, bros together. Brotherly love, Red.

tumblr_m4hg07LfD71rq5s85o1_500.jpg

Not sure who Andy is, though.

SEISKHATOON

I think it would be awesome if Saskatoon became the next big city to explode in Canada.

Open some universities and make it a student city. Get some tech startups. Revamp their public transport. Host a Winter Olympics there. I dun' fuckin' know.

What's there at the moment? Queers and steers? (EDIT: Apologies. Intended Tyler Seguin reference)

Smiley90

SEISKHATOON

I think it would be awesome if Saskatoon became the next big city to explode in Canada.

Open some universities and make it a student city. Get some tech startups. Revamp their public transport. Host a Winter Olympics there. I dun' fuckin' know.

What's there at the moment? Queers and steers?

uuuuuuuuuh.... duuuuuuude.....

Top Bottom