• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL November 2013 |OT| 3rd Degree Assault. 2nd Degree Kidnapping. 1st Degree Racism

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
:lol exactly, not getting anyone with those guys.

Come on man, number 1 PKer Raphael Diaz not worth anything?

"Hey Kevin, you willing to move Kane?"
"I'll listen, what do you got?"
"Rene Bourque"
"uhhhh..."
"and Raphael Diaz?"

*clicks*

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
Alfie with the empty net, finally Wings will put away a team and only allow 1 goal in doing so. Gus is playing so much better than Howard right now too.

Stasis

I'm too lazy to check but one or two of you discussed the series Justified not that long ago, saying something about looking forward to January for season 5.

Having never heard of it, I decided to look into it and I've now blitzed through seasons 1 & 2, and about to start 3 tonight. Whoever you are. Thank you. This shit rocks!

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
This dance thread is pretty good, but no thread has surpassed Pentagod since it's inception.

I'd argue the Taylor Swift thread gives it some pretty great competition, because the Pentagod thread can't have been serious right from the start

Socreges

Banned
Miller will get the USA starting job if he keeps playing like this.

This is a particularly sensitive topic for one or two members of Canucks-GAF, so I don't mention it to much, heh. Given how offensively starved the team is right now, I'm glad we have Hodgson.
I love seeing Hodgson play well and I'm not the only Canucks fan here that feels that way. Always been a champion of his and have said that trade was a mistake. Each success of his is vindication. I think Spectre is the only guy here stubbornly arguing otherwise.

Don't get me wrong. He needed to be traded at some point. But Gillis should have had the same patience that he had with Schneider (and Luongo!). His stock hadn't peaked or anything.

bishoptl

Banstick Emeritus
I'm too lazy to check but one or two of you discussed the series Justified not that long ago, saying something about looking forward to January for season 5.

Having never heard of it, I decided to look into it and I've now blitzed through seasons 1 & 2, and about to start 3 tonight. Whoever you are. Thank you. This shit rocks!

You're welcome. Timothy Olyphant is the goddamn man.

d2gxsCL.jpg

Socreges

Banned
:lol Wanna bet he wouldn't have gotten banned if the original post had said XB1 instead of PS4? :p
Either

a) There's a GAF-wide mod conspiracy against the XB1
b) Dopey has made a name for himself lately and obviously isn't about to get away with blatant trolling

... gotta be a)....

Quick

Banned
Incoming salt that I haven't dispensed:

- Fuck the Sabres
- Fuck the Isles
- Fuck the Perds
- Fuck the Caps
- Pre-emptive fuck the Blue Jackets.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Either

a) There's a GAF-wide mod conspiracy against the XB1
b) Dopey has made a name for himself lately and obviously isn't about to get away with blatant trolling

... gotta be a)....

Given that the Xbone appreciation thread got closed by mods, I'm still gonna go with a bit of both here.

I've been depressed as shit all week, but at least I asked a girl out and got an answer, rather than have to pretend anything.

Fucking hell.

My spirits are slightly better now.

What I sent you in a PM like... half a year ago still stands

I've been depressed as shit all week, but at least I asked a girl out and got an answer, rather than have to pretend anything.

Fucking hell.

My spirits are slightly better now.

You should have dressed and talked like Don Cherry, no lady can resist that, and the suit.

Quick

Banned
What I sent you in a PM like... half a year ago still stands

Thanks, Smiley. My sadness and that girl are directly connected. I don't think there's anything to do but get sad about it, and eventually move on. Which is moving on faster than I thought.

I was going to ask Dating-Age about my issue, since half of NeoGAF are Lotharios. But thought against it. Terrible idea.

You should have dressed and talked like Don Cherry, no lady can resist that, and the suit.

Bringing them to the men's bathroom and judging their excrement could come off as too forward.

Top Bottom