• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL November 2013 |OT| 3rd Degree Assault. 2nd Degree Kidnapping. 1st Degree Racism

Marvie_3

Banned
"Studied" = going back and watching 15 seconds of Borque's days with the Hawks and realizing how shitty he is.

Thank fuck Bowman has turned into a way better GM than he looked like he would be when he started. Still makes some dumb signings but Chicago's drafting has improved considerably during his tenure and rarely loses on a trade.

SEISKHATOON

I think it would be awesome if Saskatoon became the next big city to explode in Canada.

Open some universities and make it a student city. Get some tech startups. Revamp their public transport. Host a Winter Olympics there. I dun' fuckin' know.

What's there at the moment? Queers and steers?
Tyler Seguin, is that you?

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
ibkznDUYJH7a19.jpg
tumblr_m5y5naQJO41qhyhq1o1_500.gif

SCHUEY F1

Unconfirmed Member
Saskatoon's population needs to explode by about 6-700,000 more people before it would even be considered for an NHL team.

And yes, I'm aware the Blues almost moved there in the 80s, but they never would have survived there had that move taken place.

Dat 21% grey cup winning percentage. ;)

lol, I know :(

zedge

SEISKHATOON

I think it would be awesome if Saskatoon became the next big city to explode in Canada.

Open some universities and make it a student city. Get some tech startups. Revamp their public transport. Host a Winter Olympics there. I dun' fuckin' know.

What's there at the moment? Queers and steers?

It is a university town already kind of. :p

Congrats Riders..

ugh..

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Smiley, have you ever been to Victoria?

Quick, you seriously live in Victoria?

Twice. It seemed really boring both times I went. :p Like, maybe a nice place to live once I have kids and am thinking about retiring... but meh for when I'm in my 20's.

Socreges

Banned
Twice. It seemed really boring both times I went. :p Like, maybe a nice place to live once I have kids and am thinking about retiring... but meh for when I'm in my 20's.
Awesome during the summer. Boring during the winter. Being a snowboarder in Victoria fucking sucks.

Red_Man

That dance thread is brutal, I should send him the Subban / Gally vid to help him out

Edit: I wasn't aware people over the age of 14 still hang up swimsuit calendars.

That dance thread is brutal, I should send him the Subban / Gally vid to help him out

Edit: I wasn't aware people over the age of 14 still hang up swimsuit calendars.

I think we're seeing a rise in the number of 'tag-begging' threads on GAF recently with the massive influx of new members over the past year. There's just no way these dudes are actually serious about any of it (dance/friend-zone threads), right?

Red_Man

That's my initial reaction too, but all the pictures he's posting makes me doubt it's fake. It shouldn't be surprising because this is a gaming forum, but it is. The "Well it's date to me...not to her obviously" line is incredible.

I swear to fuck this dude on my floor is about to put a hole in his girlfriend's colon. She sounds like a fucking tornado siren.

No one wants to hear that shit.

Osorio

Going to the game today which usually means the Devils are losing but I'm bringing my girlfriend. She's never seen the Devils lose in person. Might be the only reason why I'm with her.

Cake Boss

Banned
Allen Panzeri ‏@allenpanzeri2 7m

The Ottawa Senators are ranked 15th by Forbes at 380 million with revenue of 83 million and operating income of 6.8 million

SELLL HIGH MELNYK YOU DOUCHE!!

NHL franchise value: 1. Maple Leafs $1.15B, 2. Rangers $850M, 3. Canadiens $775M, 4. Canucks $700M, 5. Blackhawks $625M (via @forbes)

These numbers dont mean shit right?

Top Bottom