• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL November 2013 |OT| 3rd Degree Assault. 2nd Degree Kidnapping. 1st Degree Racism

yyzjohn

Banned
Agreed.

Also looks like Bozie back tonight as well...starting to get healthy for the death run in the first half of December.

I don't usually go out on a limb and say Leafs should absolutely win a game, but tonight has to be that night. Leafs have been at home for 5 straight games tonight, Columbus coming off a western road trip where they just played in Vancouver on Friday. Should have signs of fatigue, if Leafs lose this one, Leafs fans shall feel shame.

Samyy

Reimer <3
I remember people saying Bernier would run away with the starting role by November, and well its almost December and Reimer, imo, has played better.

They've both been excellent though, no clear winner as of yet.

manfestival

Its interesting when hockey was the first sport I ever played

Especially when I've lived in florida most of my life and came from puerto rico

I don't usually go out on a limb and say Leafs should absolutely win a game, but tonight has to be that night. Leafs have been at home for 5 straight games tonight, Columbus coming off a western road trip where they just played in Vancouver on Friday. Should have signs of fatigue, if Leafs lose this one, Leafs fans shall feel shame.

I still personally felt shame after Saturday's game tbh.

Reimer <3
I remember people saying Bernier would run away with the starting role by November, and well its almost December and Reimer, imo, has played better.

They've both been excellent though, no clear winner as of yet.

I remember being laughed at by NHL-GAF when I said that Reimer/Bernier could turn out to be one of the best tandems in the NHL right now. Come at me bros.

Still pissed about my new stick breaking, can't decide if I want to go with the same one or try out the Easton Stealth RS2 now, only problem is those are being discounted so it's hard to find one at the moment. I did love my old stealth and it just so happens the Backstrom curve on my Nexus is pretty much identical to the old Sakic/Hall curves of Easton, no wonder I loved it so much.

ZeroGravity

BZ7YHFXCUAAXvxO.jpg
Dude is Wolverine.

Still pissed about my new stick breaking, can't decide if I want to go with the same one or try out the Easton Stealth RS2 now, only problem is those are being discounted so it's hard to find one at the moment. I did love my old stealth and it just so happens the Backstrom curve on my Nexus is pretty much identical to the old Sakic/Hall curves of Easton, no wonder I loved it so much.

If you want durability don't go with Easton. I had the first RS and I broke it...along with all my Synergy SE, SL, Si-Core and the lot in the past.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Rangers going with the same lineup tonight as the one that played in Nashville on Saturday, just with Lundqvist in net.

If you want durability don't go with Easton. I had the first RS and I broke it...along with all my Synergy SE, SL, Si-Core and the lot in the past.

Well my Nexus broke from skating along the corner where the Zamboni doors are and getting caught in the little slot between the doors and stopping while I continued moving forward. I rarely break the sticks I have, it was just one of those bad luck breaks. Of course it had to happen though to a month old 250 dollar stick.

Duchene will likely be back against Minnesota at home, he won't play vs. St. Louis unfortunately. Tanguay and Wilson are two weeks out so that's nice to know as well.

Top Bottom