• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL November 2013 |OT| 3rd Degree Assault. 2nd Degree Kidnapping. 1st Degree Racism

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
THE LOLEAFING IS COMPLETE

THANK YOU BASED BIGJONSSON FOR MAKING THIS AN EXCITING GAME

Smash88

Banned
idbOjna2H2Vm7.gif
idbOjna2H2Vm7.gif

Smash88

Banned
Okay that Bernier move on Crosby was Dan Cloutier levels of save attempts.

That was straight embarrassing. But looking at both teams, the game was embarrassing, despite the win. We only won because of our offense.

Get the fuck out.

Almost 10 years and I'm still a bandwagoner? Please. Try a new approach.

Conceptor

whatever bernier earned the right to lie down facing the goal lamp that shootout with the way they played in front of him

no shots in the third, nothing in OT, wtf guys

edit: did BigJonsson cause this?! I was in class until the OT whaaaaaaaat

Samyy

BigJonsson I hope you learned your lesson!
Anyway Nonis/Carlyle better do something soon or we are not making the playoffs for sure.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
Wow make some fucking moves now. This team just gives up. What the fuck.

Can't check can't score 5 on 5. They get run around and pushed around and don't even get a chance in the third.

The refs were fucking shit but we still gave up a 4-1 lead. Fuck!

Smash88

Banned
My name is Red_Man, and for the first time in my life I approve this post.

The Buffalo guys are sitting in their post game scrum laughing their asses off at 0 shots in 25 mins.

Jokes aside, both teams really need to look back on this game. As a pens fans this was embarrassing level of play in the first two periods, and our defense was clearly not up to snuff. The Leafs have become a solid team (except for the incessant choking, which has been occurring for decades now) and we can't handle just having young AHL players coming up to fill roles, especially when we lost Scuderi and Martin.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
I blame Carlyle. How the fuck can a team go 25 mintutes without a single shot on goal???
2013 Leafs hockey
I've never thought that he's a good fit with this roster.

And this roster... yikes. 9.5m is being spent on Bozak and Clarkson.
Their break outs are good but their zone penetration is the worst in the league. They had fucking AHL defense there. They didn't dump and fight for the puck, they kept stupid chippy plays and cute shit passes. The d just hand back and wait and intercept. No fucking point in turning back cause the leafs don't fucking dump and chase with speed.

Complete utter disorganization in their own zone. And they don't have any idea what they're doing in the offensive zone

I'm really tempted to call for Carlyle's head at this point.

Spl1nter

2013 Leafs hockey

Their break outs are good but their zone penetration is the worst in the league. They had fucking AHL defense there. They didn't dump and fight for the puck, they kept stupid chippy plays and cute shit passes. The d just hand back and wait and intercept. No fucking point in turning back cause the leafs don't fucking dump and chase with speed.

Complete utter disorganization in their own zone. And they don't have any idea what they're doing in the offensive zone

I'm really tempted to call for Carlyle's head at this point.

Been tired of Carlyle since last year. He doesnt utilize the strenghts of this team at all. However, there is no chance he is going anywhere.

Top Bottom