• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL November 2013 |OT| 3rd Degree Assault. 2nd Degree Kidnapping. 1st Degree Racism

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
I'm not gonna pretend I wasn't frustrated. I said that anything other than a Finals appearance would be a failure, and it was a failure. But to call it "early" is looking for salt.
It's a massive disappointment with that talent, and they're not getting to the finals again with Fleury, and the way they crumble when shit doesn't go their way. It's really hard to believe Fleury won a cup to begin with.

Heads need to roll after tonight.
Can this wait until Sunday?

Alucard

Banned
It's a massive disappointment with that talent, and they're not getting to the finals again with Fleury, and the way they crumble when shit doesn't go their way. It's really hard to believe Fleury won a cup to begin with.

Can this wait until Sunday?

Eh, MAF stopped what he needed to in 2009, and the team got lucky when they needed to, and came together when they had to. I'm crossing my fingers that the team is stronger mentally after so many implosions, and MAF is actually having a career year early on this season, so I'm hopeful. Having Jacques Martin work with the D has clearly helped, but we'll get real answers in the playoffs. I barely care about the regular season right now.

Sanjuro

iCwLIiRFx9nez.gif

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Leafs are SO lucky to at least get a point out of this epic choke.

17-0 shots in the third period lol

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
That was one of the worst 5 goal performances I've seen in a while, haha. Well, a win is a win, I guess.

On the plus side, the whole Kreider-Stepan-Zuccarello got points, and Richards and Nash scored, so...victory, I guess.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
And in a shocking turn of events the first three Maple Leafs shooters all miss the net on their shootout attempts.

Top Bottom