• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL November 2013 |OT| 3rd Degree Assault. 2nd Degree Kidnapping. 1st Degree Racism

We actually won a game decisively, I forgot what that felt like.

And 2 game winning streak, I also forgot what that felt like. It all just feels.... SO GOOD!!!

It's official, we win when Datsyuk's out because everyone else realizes they actually have to play hockey.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Conference Finals count as early elimination now? Shit, I missed the memo.

Yeah, the passes have been shitty, but they've had decent zone time.

Can't believe that the best Pens team I've ever seem assembled during my fandom is one period away from being eliminated.

When you get Iginla, Morrow, and Murray and don't make it to the finals along with the likes of Crosby, Malkin, Neal and Letang, yes that's early elimination.

Alucard

Banned
When you get Iginla, Morrow, and Murray and don't make it to the finals along with the likes of Crosby, Malkin, Neal and Letang, yes that's early elimination.

I'm not gonna pretend I wasn't frustrated. I said that anything other than a Finals appearance would be a failure, and it was a failure. But to call it "early" is looking for salt.

Top Bottom