• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL November 2013 |OT| 3rd Degree Assault. 2nd Degree Kidnapping. 1st Degree Racism

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
How many more chances is McPhee going to get?
that forsberg trade = smh

Been tired of Carlyle since last year. He doesnt utilize the strenghts of this team at all. However, there is no chance he is going anywhere.

That's not true. He inadvertently utilizes our goaltending. Fuck! Yes, I know he's not going anywhere. All I can say is, they'd better change it up. The effort. The attacks. The aggression or we start the 18 wheeler just in time for Christmas. Those teams are going to eat us alive. I didn't agree with a key penalty and that Malkin push in goal was bullshit but a 3 goal lead and they just give it up. 2 games and 12 fucking goals against.

Tabris

Red Wings will be leading or in constant competition for the lead through out the season.

They are 4th right now. Above Montreal and Toronto too, which I said Detroit was a better team than and you guys laughed.

ZeroGravity

Red Wings will be leading or in constant competition for the lead through out the season.

They are 4th right now. Above Montreal and Toronto too, which I said Detroit was a better team than and you guys laughed.
They're only there because they lead the entire league in OT losses.

Razorskin

----- ------

At least I can take solace with the fact the Canucks are out of the playoffs.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle

Have you not been running your stupid mouth saying the Wings would be #1 in the East easily all year?

Now they will be in constant competition for #1? Keep backtracking, you do it so well. Here I'll save you the trouble in another month you can tell us how you always said the Wings would be making the playoffs no problem this season.

Keep pretending like you know what the fuck you're talking about and continue your shitty ass trolling and looking for attention, you're only slightly better at both of those then making predictions on anything.

Stasis

That was one of the worst 5 goal performances I've seen in a while, haha. Well, a win is a win, I guess.

On the plus side, the whole Kreider-Stepan-Zuccarello got points, and Richards and Nash scored, so...victory, I guess.

It was pretty bad. Win because Panthers, but any contending team and that could have been a blow out loss.

I mean, I'll take anything we can get right now because I have hopes of a move or two and a playoff run, but that hope is slowly waning. We'll see how they play against Boston and Vancouver.

pringles

Oh, we can take individual games as proof of teams being contenders now?
Wait we lose a game big and everyone goes on about how we suck and are old and declining and blablabla, then we win big and suddenly everyone's reasonable and "it's just one game"!?!

Fuck that. Boston got legit owned by Tatar, Helm, Nyquist, and the currently best player in the league Henrik Zetterberg. Detroit's much better than their first 20 or so games showed. Now that Cleary and Samuelsson are out of their top 9 for good the East will have to bow down to their new Tabris-supported master.

belvedere

Junior Butler
Oh yeah we do compared to the great St. Louis franchise and all of your early playoff exits, but those zero Stanley Cups you guys have... A team to really aspire to.

Wait, weren't you just trying to convince us how bad your team was on the powerplay?

I'd have a short memory too after that game.

You reminded us Blues fans that our NHL team is the Blues. I'm reminding you that they're also our version of your Cubs.

Top of the league if the Hawks can't manage a win against the Flames. +35 DIFF. Boring, Dirty Blues Hockey.

Doesn't mean anything if you consistantly faulter into he playoffs. And let's be honest: Steen is good, but he won't keep up that pace.

On topic of the Hawks, it would be great if Berra would stop playing out of his mind against us. It would also be great if Q would stop putting Versteeg on the fucking PP and stop putting Kane and Pirri with Handzus.

Also, Bel, I'm not getting the Cubs joke. I can't stand the Cubs.

belvedere

Junior Butler
Doesn't mean anything if you consistantly faulter into he playoffs. And let's be honest: Steen is good, but he won't keep up that pace.

On topic of the Hawks, it would be great if Berra would stop playing out of his mind against us. It would also be great if Q would stop putting Versteeg on the fucking PP and stop putting Kane and Pirri with Handzus.

Steen=Blues. Great interpretation of that entire exchange.

Steen=Blues. Great interpretation of that entire exchange.

It's your fucking leading scorer right now. Do you think him slowing down won't have any effect at all? Jesus, dude, I'm not saying you guys will be garbage. Just saying that I don't think you guys are going to be this good the entire season. stop being so fucking ridiculous and misrepresenting everything I say.

To be fair, we'd be bullshit too if we had to live in Missouri.

I dunno, I don't think I'd desperately cling to a shitfest that the Blues are. They play good hockey but they're basically LA #2 at this point, only without any of the success. At least Clydefrog isn't in here defending Brown at every opportunity.

It's your fucking leading scorer right now. Do you think him slowing down won't have any effect at all? Jesus, dude, I'm not saying you guys will be garbage. Just saying that I don't think you guys are going to be this good the entire season. stop being so fucking ridiculous and misrepresenting everything I say.

Blues hockey fandom.

belvedere

Junior Butler

He already has slowed down (before tonight), fortunately we had other ambiguous players who could pick up the slack. We don't have the luxury of sucking for so long that we signed consecutive 1st round picks.

Top Bottom