• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL November 2013 |OT| 3rd Degree Assault. 2nd Degree Kidnapping. 1st Degree Racism

It's your fucking leading scorer right now. Do you think him slowing down won't have any effect at all? Jesus, dude, I'm not saying you guys will be garbage. Just saying that I don't think you guys are going to be this good the entire season. stop being so fucking ridiculous and misrepresenting everything I say.

As long as Stewart / Roy / Tarasenko / Schwartz kick things up it won't matter. You're reaching if you think any other team is in position to jockey with the Hawks for Central right now.

Since when did Blues and Avs GAF hate each other?

As long as Stewart / Roy / Tarasenko / Schwartz kick things up it won't matter. You're reaching if you think any other team is in position to jockey with the Hawks for Central right now.

Oh no, I think you guys are the biggest threat. No doubt. Though, the Avs will hang around a bit I think.

Holiday

Banned
I dunno, I don't think I'd desperately cling to a shitfest that the Blues are. They play good hockey but they're basically LA #2 at this point, only without any of the success. At least Clydefrog isn't in here defending Brown at every opportunity.

At least their wives/girlfriends are safe.

I dunno, I don't think I'd desperately cling to a shitfest that the Blues are. They play good hockey but they're basically LA #2 at this point, only without any of the success. At least Clydefrog isn't in here defending Brown at every opportunity.

Blues hockey fandom.

Clyde rarely posts. Backes is physical, he doesn't throw elbows and go knee on knee.

Avs hate Stewart.

zedge

Stajan scores!

image.php

:)

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
Have you not been running your stupid mouth saying the Wings would be #1 in the East easily all year?

Now they will be in constant competition for #1? Keep backtracking, you do it so well. Here I'll save you the trouble in another month you can tell us how you always said the Wings would be making the playoffs no problem this season.

Keep pretending like you know what the fuck you're talking about and continue your shitty ass trolling and looking for attention, you're only slightly better at both of those then making predictions on anything.
Dammit, kavey! After the post saying you were disappointed in those who got hooked!

I'll chalk this up to roller coaster game and loss...

Bright side now that I'm calmer is that we got a point out of a game we had no business winning after the way we played.

I'm not sure how many more 'wake up call' games this team needs, but I hope this shit turns around or I am gonna have to pray I get better so I can drink.

belvedere

Junior Butler
I never really cared, but I'm honestly interested in hearing whether or not any traction has been gained about the Blues non-goal celebrations. Any other teams following a similar lead?

Red Wings will be leading or in constant competition for the lead through out the season.

They are 4th right now. Above Montreal and Toronto too, which I said Detroit was a better team than and you guys laughed.

Your fragile unjustified ego really won't allow for any mistakes in the terrible claims you make, will it?

Let go dude, we all say silly things occasionally.

I've always hated the Blues, it's just easier to hate them when they're doing well and when Stewart is being a little bitch when he plays against us. He did get a goal tonight though, that should give him the confidence boost he's been needing. Maybe next time Roy will opt for two empty netters instead of just the one.

I've always hated the Blues, it's just easier to hate them when they're doing well and when Stewart is being a little bitch when he plays against us. He did get a goal tonight though, that should give him the confidence boost he's been needing. Maybe next time Roy will opt for two empty netters instead of just the one.

B-b-b... The blues are never dirty.

Stewart doesn't need confidence boosts though, he's lazy. He gets going when he is angry. So you have to trade him or put him in the dog house to make him produce.

Holiday

Banned
I've never really hated the Avs, just feared them. I still have Hejduk scars, and the Blues have sucked against the Avs in recent years.

belvedere

Junior Butler
B-b-b... The blues are never dirty.

This is another convenient copout. We've had dirty enforcers, no one will deny that, but the Blues have never been the Flyers. You're kidding yourselves. Look, we've been beaten by the Kings twice in a row in the playoffs and I never once thought they were "dirty", I thought they out-checked us, out-played us and reaped the benefits of great timing.

I have pity for teams like the Cubs, who at one time were a damn talented team. I don't understand this speculative hate for the "bully Blues". It doesn't exist.

You'd think being on the Blues roster he'd be superman, then.

I think that's why he was actually decent under Sacco though, he always had him in his dog house. Hitchcock is a good coach though, he doesn't do that shit so I doubt he'll ever be anything but streaky for St. Louis.

I think that's why he was actually decent under Sacco though, he always had him in his dog house. Hitchcock is a good coach though, he doesn't do that shit so I doubt he'll ever be anything but streaky for St. Louis.

I think most of Stewart's production came from Stastny being a passing machine, because Stewart had a bomb off one timers and the league was a little different. I don't see him ever returning to being a good player, the way he carries himself in games kinda tells me he doesn't either.

Top Bottom