• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL November 2013 |OT| 3rd Degree Assault. 2nd Degree Kidnapping. 1st Degree Racism

Fuck the missed call, Leafs were getting out-played in most of that period by a team with a 5-20 record. These guys are playing like pure garbage.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
welcome to sportsnet/leafs tv

"Like, I know the rules say if he touches the puck first it's okay, but... that's the OLD rules... Isn't it like, still a trip? Shouldn't you still call it? I feel like you should still call it."

infallible logic

Stet

Banned
CAN'T PLAY HOCKEY

Ranger-Gif-KickShot3289239023.gif

MIGHT AS WELL TRY SOCCER

Smiley90

Leafs aren't losing this game, looking back I was being way too reactionary and so are most Leafs fans right now. I'll be shocked if the Leafs lose, could be wrong, but I doubt it

I wasn't acting like the game was over anyways, just saying...it's Buffalo

Okay there BigJonsson

MY MAAAAAAAAN

SABRES WIN A GAME SABRES WIN A GAME

Can we reschedule the season to play Toronto 40 more times?

Only if the Canucks get the other games against the Leafs.

Delryk

Ive hated Ranger since day one, but im starting to hate Gardiner with his many unforced icings per game which ends up being a goal or a penalty.

Okay, let me be clear, I don't hate the Avs just McLeod. And I would be inclined to agree with you but heres why I'm not worried. Every team looses some games. Every team i bet will loose 3 in a row or more, it happens.

I would also be concerned if we were loosing while healthy but were not.

Parise,Granlund, Ballard, Konopka, Mitchell, Brodin, and Coyle have all been hurt the last few weeks. Now that we are getting healthy I expect us to challenge for the top of the Central like we were when healthy.

Should be a good game tomorrow!

I don't really know what the hell McLeod's deal is, up until this year he's been a hardnosed clean player.

Smiley90

So, who of Leafs-GAF is gonna call tomorrow's game? BigJonsson and User have both been banned from doing anything in the future.

Vman

I don't really know what the hell McLeod's deal is, up until this year he's been a hardnosed clean player.

It's pretty clear he can actually play the game but there have been instances in the past that i thought were clear suspensions. I think there was a pretty dirty hit on Spurgeon last year if i remember.

But we have to score on that pp. Idk why we are struggling after having the number 2 pp in the league for a few months.

My only concern really is that Brodin can play tomorrow.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Habs should beat the Leafs easily tomorrow, but they've beat us like 5 of the last 6 or 7 I think. They just have our number.

Leafs next 9 games:

MTL, SJ, DAL, OTT, BOS, LAK, STL, CHI, PIT

:lol :lol better get their shit together asap.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Habs and Leafs with the exact same record after 26 games. Not really something I was expecting.

Samyy

Habs should beat the Leafs easily tomorrow, but they've beat us like 5 of the last 6 or 7 I think. They just have our number.

Leafs next 9 games:

MTL, SJ, DAL, OTT, BOSS, LAK, STL, CHI, PIT

NAH
If all goes as planned Carlyle will be fired after that.

zroid

Banned

Leafs next 9 games:

MTL, SJ, DAL, OTT, BOSS, LAK, STL, CHI, PIT

The trip below 500 will be spectacular

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
We'll get the first goal. Habs will score two to take the lead. We'll tie the game. It'll go to OT. Ranger will get another penalty. Price to score OT winner. Why the fuck not

Top Bottom