• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL November 2013 |OT| 3rd Degree Assault. 2nd Degree Kidnapping. 1st Degree Racism

shadowkat

Unconfirmed Member
Because it looked so incredibly unlikely and because I'm a buzzkill who doesn't wanna write his final papers, I made a gif myself.

iUUgVd8zOAnsU.gif

Yeah I cropped it, blew it up and slowed it down. That`s the best shot of this angle I could get. Judge for yourself, but it looks like the puck actually goes BEHIND his ankle and the above gif is just slightly misleading because the puck is hard to see when it`s right in front of the skate, they`re both black after all.

mythbusters-busted.jpg

You're no fun.

Socreges

Banned
Because it looked so incredibly unlikely and because I'm a buzzkill who doesn't wanna write his final papers, I made a gif myself.

iUUgVd8zOAnsU.gif

Yeah I cropped it, blew it up and slowed it down. That`s the best shot of this angle I could get. Judge for yourself, but it looks like the puck actually goes BEHIND his ankle and the above gif is just slightly misleading because the puck is hard to see when it`s right in front of the skate, they`re both black after all.

mythbusters-busted.jpg
Ugh he's right

Fuck you Smelly

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
He doesn't, he lives with Gorges. He's done so since last season, part of managements plans to prevent kids from going the Price route in their rookie years.

I meant Georges yes, what happened with Price?

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
I meant Georges yes, what happened with Price?
Back when all those pictures popped up of Price with Higgins and other guys drinking and out with a bunch of girls and shit, even rumors of him doing hard drugs. They're doing it to mentor him, and it's smart, it's pretty easy to lose yourself in a city like that at 21 and with that kind of money. Galchenyuk is living with his mom and sister in Montreal as well.

GSG Flash

Nobody ruins my family vacation but me...and maybe the boy!
I actually just had a nightmare that Bryan Murray traded Mike Zibanejad for Adam Foote in a desperation move. I've never been more happy to wake up than I was after that.

zroid

Banned
I clipped out the two frames from the first gif before and after it "appears" to pass through the skate:

puck13qdjk.png

puck2k9ei6.png

make from that what you will :V

Socreges

Banned
I clipped out the two frames from the first gif before and after it "appears" to pass through the skate:

puck13qdjk.png

puck2k9ei6.png

make from that what you will :V
What's deceiving is that, while in front of the skate, the puck covers the hole which makes it appear as if it's passing through. But at that point it's still a few feet in front.

#TeamSmelly

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
Back when all those pictures popped up of Price with Higgins and other guys drinking and out with a bunch of girls and shit, even rumors of him doing hard drugs. They're doing it to mentor him, and it's smart, it's pretty easy to lose yourself in a city like that at 21 and with that kind of money. Galchenyuk is living with his mom and sister in Montreal as well.

Ah I see, makes sense.

Acid08

Banned
Hard drugs??????????? Stay away from the pot, athletes.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
New Rangers lines

Kreider-Stepan-Nash
Richards-Brassard-Callahan
Hagelin-D.Moore-Zuccarello
Dorsett-Boyle-Pouliot

Dat first line. Psyched to see that unit.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
What's deceiving is that, while in front of the skate, the puck covers the hole which makes it appear as if it's passing through. But at that point it's still a few feet in front.

#TeamSmelly

That angle is very deceiving due to the small difference in colour. It's still in front of the skate even in the second frame. That's why I chose the other angle for my gif. Follow the path of the puck there and you'll see that it goes behind the ankle.

Top Bottom