• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL November 2013 |OT| 3rd Degree Assault. 2nd Degree Kidnapping. 1st Degree Racism

You made me look up the Canucks' schedule.

Rangers - okay, but then...

Hurricane
Perds

Yotes

oh god why

then at least we got Torts vs Roy to feel better afterwards. then Boston just 2 games later, too. That was the best game of the season (in terms of entertainment and probably also team performance) in 2011/12.

Looks pretty winnable.

Razorskin

----- ------
Clarkson's gloves bother me.

They're too white.

ISqO7VH.jpg

Was just reading up on Komarov and this stood out:

Also, as a legitimate pest, Komarov was one of three players that drew more than 1.0 penalties per 60 minutes of ice-time. He was second on the Leafs in drawn minor penalties with 10 in 5-on-5 situations (behind just Nazem Kadri's... 32) and took just 6 on his own.

Ou13tQE.gif

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Was just reading up on Komarov and this stood out:

Also, as a legitimate pest, Komarov was one of three players that drew more than 1.0 penalties per 60 minutes of ice-time. He was second on the Leafs in drawn minor penalties with 10 in 5-on-5 situations (behind just Nazem Kadri's... 32) and took just 6 on his own.

... Komarov is 2nd on the Leafs with 10 drawn minors, Kadri is first with 32?!? That can't be real. That's too insane of a difference oO Where's that stat from?

Vman

3 games on us with 4 loser points and you're now behind in points. I dunno man, Nashville may find their game at some point and then what?

Okay, let me be clear, I don't hate the Avs just McLeod. And I would be inclined to agree with you but heres why I'm not worried. Every team looses some games. Every team i bet will loose 3 in a row or more, it happens.

I would also be concerned if we were loosing while healthy but were not.

Parise,Granlund, Ballard, Konopka, Mitchell, Brodin, and Coyle have all been hurt the last few weeks. Now that we are getting healthy I expect us to challenge for the top of the Central like we were when healthy.

Should be a good game tomorrow!

Smiley90

Textbook boarding by Smith, no penalty. wat?

And McClement high-sticked Ott, too? :lol

Smiley90

The Refs must feel REALLY bad about not calling Smith for that boarding earlier :lol

EDIT: These commentators fucking suck, wow

Top Bottom