• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL November 2013 |OT| 3rd Degree Assault. 2nd Degree Kidnapping. 1st Degree Racism

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
It was during an exhibition game, he almost scored too went off the post.

Phew, I thought that was tonight lol.

Parros will probably be in which is an automatic 2 goals for the other team

They were talking on the AC about how Parros and Bourque will probably be reintegrated in the team and Bergy was afraid they were going to remove Bournival:/

I hope they remove Moen/White, put Bournival with Eller and AG, move Prust on the 4th with Bourque.

Parros I don't know, it doesn't seem to work out as planned. I prefer Murray.

edit: Can someone explain to me why Gallagher lives at Parros' house? Can't he afford his own place?

Sabre post game said they're 13-1-1 in their last 15 against the leafs in the FNC

ubXzcGS.jpg

megachao24

Unconfirmed Member
Stars lose in SO.

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

GG's, Hawks.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
edit: Can someone explain to me why Gallagher lives at Parros' house? Can't he afford his own place?
He doesn't, he lives with Gorges. He's done so since last season, part of managements plans to prevent kids from going the Price route in their rookie years.

None of our guys attempted to lift the puck towards the end of the shootout agst Crawford. Bleh.

Got a point. I'm okay with that. Need Minnesota and Avs to start flailing.

I wonder if we're ever going to give Hishon a look at an NHL game or if that would just be reckless endangerment at this point. With McLeod out because there's no way he won't be suspended, we've got some decisions to make till Tanguay is healthy again.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Because it looked so incredibly unlikely and because I'm a buzzkill who doesn't wanna write his final papers, I made a gif myself.

iUUgVd8zOAnsU.gif

Yeah I cropped it, blew it up and slowed it down. That`s the best shot of this angle I could get. Judge for yourself, but it looks like the puck actually goes BEHIND his ankle and the above gif is just slightly misleading because the puck is hard to see when it`s right in front of the skate, they`re both black after all.

mythbusters-busted.jpg

Quick

Banned
Yeah I cropped it, blew it up and slowed it down. That`s the best shot of this angle I could get. Judge for yourself, but it looks like the puck actually goes BEHIND his ankle and the above gif is just slightly misleading because the puck is hard to see when it`s right in front of the skate, they`re both black after all.

Will your racism never cease?

Revenant

Because it looked so incredibly unlikely and because I'm a buzzkill who doesn't wanna write his final papers, I made a gif myself.

iUUgVd8zOAnsU.gif

yea I'd bet it all looks alike to you.

Top Bottom