• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL November 2013 |OT| 3rd Degree Assault. 2nd Degree Kidnapping. 1st Degree Racism

cube444

G0H5xMy.jpg

Pretty high due to his work ethic, community work, talent,and steady performance. That respect dips when he has one of his fits, though.

That's about where I'm at with Radar. Couldn't give a fuck what he makes, he's a hell of a player and an even better teammate. Everyone has their quirks.

Incidentally guys, I just want to point out some crow eating on my behalf. I need to come clean.

When we drafted Lindholm, I was really angry because Dumba was RIGHT THERE FOR THE TAKING and we had SUCH A HIGH DRAFT PICK and it pained me to see Lindholm, a pick ranked at #14 be taken with #6.

I will eat crow on this one.

Lindholm is FABULOUS.

Man, I don't like this game at all. Reminds me way too much of how shit went the last few seasons. Play catchup all game, bust ass to tie, sloppy defensive play gives up the go ahead goal in the third again. Duchene has been a monster though, his goal was really fucking nice. All dat speed.

Marvie_3

Banned
Missed the game tonight but I saw the highlights. Some sweet goals and the dude wearing Pardy's helmet was hilarious. You guys whining about it can eat shit. The girl dumping beer can fuck off though.

Acid08

Banned
Been slowly going through Trailer Park Boys. Man, this show is straight up depressing sometimes. Everyone is such an asshole. Pretty funny too though.

DucksWin.gif

What a fucking satisfying game. Fuck you, Glendale. Fuck I'm more riled than Rob Ford at a McDonalds on sunday morning at 3am. ARGH.

Fuck you Doan. Making Cogs limp like that with your shitty check. Fuck you Mike Smith. Fuck you Vrbata. Oliver Ekman-Larson you have very nice eyes. Fuck you whoever D-list celebrity it was that Palmieri laid into and knocked the fuck out.

Heretic

DucksWin.gif

What a fucking satisfying game. Fuck you, Glendale. Fuck I'm more riled than Rob Ford at a McDonalds on sunday morning at 3am. ARGH.

Fuck you Doan. Making Cogs limp like that with your shitty check. Fuck you Mike Smith. Fuck you Vrbata. Oliver Ekman-Larson you have very nice eyes. Fuck you whoever D-list celebrity it was that Palmieri laid into and knocked the fuck out.

Giggzy

DucksWin.gif

Sums it up.

Pochacco

asking dangerous questions
Shane Doan has always been a piece of shit. I can't believe he gets the respect that he does. People compare him to guys like Iginla and Ryan Smyth. Just because you play for the same shitty team (that nobody cares about) for your whole career doesn't automatically make you one of the gosh-darn-it-good-guys™.

Good job Ducks. Fuck the Coyotes!

Marvie_3

Banned
DucksWin.gif

ibaiEntYYvcYK.gif

Shane Doan has always been a piece of shit. I can't believe he gets the respect that he does. People compare him to guys like Iginla and Ryan Smyth. Just because you play for the same shitty team (that nobody cares about) for your whole career doesn't automatically make you one of the gosh-darn-it-good-guys™.

Good job Ducks. Fuck the Coyotes!

This guy. This fucking guy. Agreed, to the bone. Doan isn't even on the same level as Smyth or Iginla.

Yep, great GIF. SmackCracklenPop has found our DucksWin.gif for 2014.

Smack, it's now your responsibility to post it after every win. If you cannot, or fail to, one of the other Ducks-age members will pick it up.

Stick tap.

K, Ducks get that one, and Leafs get this one:

That's like going to the graveyard, digging up Terry Sawchuk and trying to make him your 1C goalie.

It's archived, it's done, it's gawn, it's resting on the laurels of history.

Top Bottom