• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL November 2013 |OT| 3rd Degree Assault. 2nd Degree Kidnapping. 1st Degree Racism

Also this, which would've tied it at 5.
iyWWpWxWNwwXZ.gif

Sanjuro

Claude Julien: "Tim Thomas doesnt win a Stanley Cup if our team doesn't play as well as it did in front of him. This is an honest statement"

Fire Claude. Fucking piece of shit.

Sanjuro: "Bruins win a Stanley Cup if our goalie played as well as the team in front of him. This is an honest statement."

Claude Julien: "Tim Thomas doesnt win a Stanley Cup if our team doesn't play as well as it did in front of him. This is an honest statement"

Fire Claude. Fucking piece of shit.

Sanjuro: "Bruins win a Stanley Cup if our goalie played as well as the team in front of him. This is an honest statement."

gSC8PD3.gif

The justification for the Wii U is in 3D World. Super Mario U was pretty fun too.

Mario Kart, Donkey Kong and Smash Brothers first half next year I believe.

Plus Pikmin 3 is pretty charming. New Zelda coming next year as well plus Wind Waker HD to tide you over for now.

Are U Ready?

....don't expect any third party games though, :(

The Wonderful 101 is Pikmin made into an action game, which is fun as shit.

Anyway, I know there's been ups and downs regarding next gen in this thread, do you guys think there are enough of us buying launch systems to justify having tag lists for both systems?

MutFox

Banned
Seems like it. If I could justify buying a WiiU id be day 1 on this.

Yeah, I'll get this game and a WiiU once the console has an F-Zero and an on rails StarFox.
I might be waiting a while...

Still, have a PC, so I'm in no hurry.

TUSR

Banned
Yeah, I'll get this game and a WiiU once the console has an F-Zero and an on rails StarFox.
I might be waiting a while...

Still, have a PC, so I'm in no hurry.
New F Zero, Star Fox, Metroid Prime and I'd buy a Wii U without thinking.

Heretic

The Wonderful 101 is Pikmin made into an action game, which is fun as shit.

Anyway, I know there's been ups and downs regarding next gen in this thread, do you guys think there are enough of us buying launch systems to justify having tag lists for both systems?

I think there's like 3 of us in here getting an XOne at launch :D

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Pretty pumped for tonight's game, time for the Habs to chew up the EC after spending most of the season out west.

Acid08

Banned
wait until 2014. Just get a vita. Yolo
The launch lineup is pretty abysmal. Assassins Creed and CoD? Lolno

Between the 3DS and Vita there are at least 15 games I want to play. P4G itself will already be more fun than anything coming out on these consoles for months. Handheld lyfe.

I think there's like 3 of us in here getting an XOne at launch :D

I am definitely am. My hype for the 22nd is through the roof. This saturday I am doing the XB1 tour stop in Vegas. Cant wait to try out the controller and games for my self. Forza, Ryse, Cod:G, Crimson Dragon all at launch is going to be amazing.

Heretic

I am definitely am. My hype for the 22nd is through the roof. This saturday I am doing the XB1 tour stop in Vegas. Cant wait to try out the controller and games for my self. Forza, Ryse, Cod:G, Crimson Dragon all at launch is going to be amazing.

That's 5!

Started near the bottom now we here *crip walks*

Also, post your impressions :) especially about the controller and triggers.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Felt like it was appropriate to post this now.

That's ignoring the Wii U and handhelds, for simplicity's sake. I believe launch window is first few months after launch.

Personal opinion: Xbone with the stronger launch lineup from non-Indie devs, ps4 with a stronger Indie lineup. Xbone with better exclusives.

It will come down to how multiplatform games run though (720v s 1080 is one thing, but if 720 is smooth and 1080 isn't it means nothing. -coughs ghosts -cough-)

We will see in a few months who ends up with the actually better launch.

That's 5!

Started near the bottom now we here *crip walks*

Also, post your impressions :) especially about the controller and triggers.

I definitely will. I have a PS4 controller already and I fucking love it. So glad Sony was able to improve their controller so much. Hopefully MS will also have a great controller this gen.

Pat Leonard ‏@PLeonardNYDN 1m
Dubinsky: "Sometimes that's just the way New York is. They like the flash and the dash, and they want a new toy." (2of2)

While that's clearly true, Dubi did nothing once he signed that huge contract. And that's why you got traded, dummy.

TUSR

Banned
The launch lineup is pretty abysmal. Assassins Creed and CoD? Lolno

Between the 3DS and Vita there are at least 15 games I want to play. P4G itself will already be more fun than anything coming out on these consoles for months. Handheld lyfe.
K wtf is persona and why does everyone love it

TUSR

Banned
JRPG with great characters, fantastic writing, fun battles, tons of style, and unique gameplay hooks.
So I should get it? I need to research what PSN and PS1 titles are on vita

Best game ever

Oh and I'm still getting a PS4 even though I will have 0 gaming time until like December 17th

Dec 13th for me. Then I'm going on a surfing trip. Yoloblazeit

Acid08

Banned
I ran out of Vita games to play. The lack of good JRPGs after P4G is really disappointing.
There are about 10 retail games I want to get for it right now. Haven't even kept track of what downloadable stuff is available. Tons for me to play.

Plus Dangan Ronpa next year.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
I haven't followed the console wars at all, but I'm surprised to see the PS4 only has two day 1 console exclusives.

Samyy

So I should get it? I need to research what PSN and PS1 titles are on vita

The originals (Persona 1 and 2) are a lot more niche imo. Persona 3 and 4 are way more approachable. Lol they aren't dating sims, but you do go on "social events" with both male and female characters to increase your "social links" which gives you access to new combat specific events/actions and more experience when you fuse Personas.

Persona is like an inner demon/spirit type thing that you make stronger through obtaining social links and you use it to fight "shadows" essentially demon type monsters. Its a dungeon crawler as well, but you have the social stuff on the side so you don't always have to be fighting.

Err kinda weird and whacky to explain but its not that hard to get into.
I'd recommend it simply because its probably one of the best JRPGs that I've ever played. Only others that come close are Xenoblade and FF12.

TUSR

Banned
The originals (Persona 1 and 2) are a lot more niche imo. Persona 3 and 4 are way more approachable. Lol they aren't dating sims, but you do go on "social events" with both male and female characters to increase your "social links" which gives you access to new combat specific events/actions and more experience when you fuse Personas.

Persona is like an inner demon/spirit type thing that you make stronger through obtaining social links and you use it to fight "shadows" essentially demon type monsters. Its a dungeon crawler as well, but you have the social stuff on the side so you don't always have to be fighting.

Err kinda weird and whacky to explain but its not that hard to get into.

So you're saying having gay sex increases combat abilities?

Acid08

Banned
So you're saying having gay sex increases combat abilities?
Just like in real life, bro.

Also I really wouldn't recommend playing the PSP version of P3. Really really stripped down experience even if the combat is balanced much better. FES is available digitally on the PS3 and is, imo, the best version of that game.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
I'm trolling a bit. I have played 3 and 4. Really good games. Can be very challenging as well.

edit: also that games list is missing stuff from X1 such as D4, Halo: Spartan Assault and other.

Spartan assault is already out (and including already-released games would make little sense, as you'd then have to include a ton of 360/ps3 titles), D4 doesn't have a release date yet and the picture only includes launch/launch window games, maybe that is why?

I'm trolling a bit. I have played 3 and 4. Really good games. Can be very challenging as well.

edit: also that games list is missing stuff from X1 such as D4, Halo: Spartan Assault and other.

I am so excited for that to come to XB1. Online coop is going to be awesome. Hopefully it will be as much fun as Assault Heroes was.

SCHUEY F1

Unconfirmed Member
Spartan assault is already out (and including already-released games would make little sense, as you'd then have to include a ton of 360/ps3 titles), D4 doesn't have a release date yet and the picture only includes launch/launch window games, maybe that is why?

Why is Flower on that list then?

Top Bottom