• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL November 2013 |OT| 3rd Degree Assault. 2nd Degree Kidnapping. 1st Degree Racism

I haven't listened to that goal song link a few posts up, but in my experience the versions of the Rangers goal song that are on Youtube are not the same as what actually plays in the arena.

I showed up tonight expecting us to get demolished. What the hell is this?!

Haven't they been playing pretty good lately?

Looks like they finally grasped the system.

RangersFan

I gotta admit if torts was here it'd be 5-1 pens, nyr would have been collapsing and defending the whole time giving the pens the game plan they like.

Apparently it was an elbow to the head? How bad did it look? Was Jones slow to getting up?

I don't know if I'd call it an elbow but I'm not sure. Was definitely a head hit into the plexiglass, Jones had passed the puck a good few seconds before as well. Should not have happened, Jones was stunned/went to the locker room with a bleeding mouth. Came back to the bench.

railGUN

Banned
Fucking :lol at the Chicago game... players crash through plexiglass, guy fan steals helmet, girl dumps beer on players head (I think)...

Alucard

Banned
Jesus McGinn what the fuck? Not cool at all.

Apparently Alucard. How he can think that team is on another level, even jokingly, with Fleury in net is some serious delusion.

I don't think you get the concept of a joke or online character.

Fleury will get a Vezina nominated this season btw. He's due.

railGUN

Banned
wait what, for real?

Not only that, he put the helmet on his own head. He's old and drunk as fuck. It will be on all the highlights tonight.

Edit: surprised no one is watching here / commented on it.

Edit 2: yep, this bitch dumped her beer on the Jets player's head, as he's trying to hold the plexiglass off the Chicago fans. Dumps the whole thing on his head.

I don't know if I'd call it an elbow but I'm not sure. Was definitely a head hit into the plexiglass, Jones had passed the puck a good few seconds before as well. Should not have happened, Jones was stunned/went to the locker room with a bleeding mouth. Came back to the bench.

Ah, ok. My friend thought he got elbowed. That was a dumbass move by McGinn. :/

Alucard

Banned
Must be nice knowing no matter how many bad games the Pens have they're still a lock because of their division.

Pens finally remembered that relying on Fleury is a goddamn joke?

This is how Caps fans felt for 3-5 seasons in a row. Except that most Pens fans know the reg season doesn't mean much at this point.

Erdrick

Not only that, he put the helmet on his own head. He's old and drunk as fuck. It will be on all the highlights tonight.

Edit: surprised no one is watching here / commented on it.

I'm watching it... They're just playing terrible and I don't have much to say. I saw Pardy get smashed into the glass and yeah. The one old dude yanked his helmet off and put it on, while Pardy just tried to hold the glass from hurting anyone, then some broad goes and dumps her beer on his head. Real poor display by those fans...

Top Bottom