• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL November 2013 |OT| 3rd Degree Assault. 2nd Degree Kidnapping. 1st Degree Racism

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Missed the game tonight but I saw the highlights. Some sweet goals and the dude wearing Pardy's helmet was hilarious. You guys whining about it can eat shit. The girl dumping beer can fuck off though.
Seriously.... It was stupid, but hilarious, anyone getting in an uproar about this has a major stick up their ass. Funniest thing in hockey since Jumbo Joes comments. That avatar is magic.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Kinda disappointed nobody from Leafs-age has an avatar of Rob Ford in a Leafs jersey to be honest.
BYbwufrCEAAnL32.jpg:large

Yep, great GIF. SmackCracklenPop has found our DucksWin.gif for 2014.

Smack, it's now your responsibility to post it after every win. If you cannot, or fail to, one of the other Ducks-age members will pick it up.

Stick tap.

That's like going to the graveyard, digging up Terry Sawchuk and trying to make him your 1C goalie.

It's archived, it's done, it's gawn, it's resting on the laurels of history.

That's weird I'm pretty sure I saw the same GIF recently in this thread. I just saved it and reused it. But yes, I'll post it after every win.

Pretty excited about the team. We used to have a problem with the centers but Perrault has been wonderful. Defense isn't as bad as I thought it'd be either.

Feeling good.

tJQ1JIe.jpg

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
MacTavish and Lowe were at the Garden again tonight. I understand, I'd rather hang around NYC than fly back to Edmonton anytime soon, too.

Welp I went to the game tonight and got to witness them play like shit. Johnson's 10 minute misconduct was stupid, gave a fan a stick and got called for throwing it.

That's weird I'm pretty sure I saw the same GIF recently in this thread. I just saved it and reused it. But yes, I'll post it after every win.

Pretty excited about the team. We used to have a problem with the centers but Perrault has been wonderful. Defense isn't as bad as I thought it'd be either.

Feeling good.

tJQ1JIe.jpg

Whoever it was that first posted it - thanks (Cake Boss??)

I guess it's just first in, first serve to whoever posts it after a win then.

LMAO at the awkward white dude to the left of that Wildwing GIF.

Perrault is such a good pickup. I love him, and I'm convinced that when Koivu comes back we'll finally have the depth to go that bit extra... (Hoping that Koivu stays on the third line though). And especially since we won't be up against Detroit in the playoffs. Provided we fix our special teams, which tonight proved there's been an improvement in. We have a bit of reason to be excited.

Long season though.

Oilers saying Yakupov not available. That's fine, but I'd suggest Lowe and MacT go scout another team because they aren't getting anything valuable from us for fuckin' Hemsky.

I'm Brendan Shanahan of the National Hockey League department of player safety. On Wednesday night in Denver an incident accord between the Colorado Avalanche and the Nashville Predators. At the 20:00 mark of the second period defenseman Erik Johnson took his stick and gave it to a child in the crowd. Johnson received a 10 minute misconduct for this act, as the rulebook states, rule 60.972181, "A player will receive a 10 minute misconduct for making a child's day." While the misconduct may have been sufficient we took Johnson's history into account and he qualifies as a repeat offender of making a child's day. To summarize - Erik Johsnon received a misconduct for his violation of rule 60.972181, Johnson is also a repeat offender. Because of this the National Department of player safety has decided to suspend Erik Johnson for 5 games.

Top Bottom