• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL November 2013 |OT| 3rd Degree Assault. 2nd Degree Kidnapping. 1st Degree Racism

Taylor Blake ‏@TaylorRBlake 1m
Why is #CBC giving so much air time to those two disgusting older women in #Bruins outfits? My eyes can't take anymore. #Leafs #leather

Pat Schrock ‏@HEEED999 2m
Why does CBC keep showing Cheevers grandmother and her older sister? #Insulttocougars #Leafs

Travis Hrubeniuk ‏@thrubeniuk 4m
The CBC camera guy who keeps focusing on those two women needs to be fired immediately.

Jordan ‏@Jordan_Bold 4m
Why does CBC keep showing those old blonde bitches in the crowd? You aren't cougars, youre fat and ugly. Like most bruin fans

Jonathan W ‏@77DoubleJ 5m
CBC can't stop showing those two creatures with sparkly scarves anytime now

D:

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
Whelp, Detroit just lost this game. 5 on 3 and a 4 minute pp and they get absolutely nothing. Then Stamkos lazers one to the top corner just as the pp expires. Wings are gonna be out of it from now till the end.

pringles

We are hilariously bad. 6 minutes straight on the PP without even being close to getting a decent scoring chance, and it ends with Stamkos scoring. We deserved that.

Never seen a Red Wings team pass the puck this bad, it's making me kinda sad.

fallout

8VCiQ4v.png

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Eriksson seems pretty invisible, maybe he just doesn't fit the Bruins system all that well.

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
Go Boston! Toronto doesn't deserve to win after failing to make their crack-smoking mayor resign:p

Top Bottom