• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL November 2013 |OT| 3rd Degree Assault. 2nd Degree Kidnapping. 1st Degree Racism

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Lars Eller spoke no lies!
Eakins can eat a mountain of shit, saying after that game that Edmonton won that Eller had given them the game before it started and they don't need to play games like that. Look at your piece of shit team now you smug prick.

Red_Man

Oilers deal D Smid, then give up 4 to team averaging 1.47 per game. OK.

2dHNVgS.gif

Samyy

Played the PS4 today, was glorious. Spun around to the nearby Futureshop and there was still a line so I bailed.

Samyy

I go to a school that caters to people with inflexible work schedules. I'm also taking both midterms at 6 PM. :D

Wow nice, even though I have the day off on Friday I probably will be studying/assignments :/ I really wish I could just take one day off for real.

Cake Boss

Banned
My liege 1st star.

Man this guy is awesome, dont get why the Leafs let him go, even when hes not scoring hes doing everything else right, great pker, puck possession player, so smart and quick.

Red_Man

Just grabbed BF4 with no lineups or anything. Feels good man, thankfully they honoured my reservation.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Heading down to Best Buy right now to pick up my copy of Ghosts, wish me luck.

Don't go yet. Both Cambie&Metro still have 200+ people lineups. Wait until much later, they'll honour reservations until closing time. Trust me on this :lol

I can confirm that standing in line for 3 hours to pick up ghosts is not worth it. It's cod you idiots.

. To be fair, it IS a free 60.- game. (or maybe 3.- if you count the trade-in value of some games). But yeah, I'm not lining up more than 30mins/1h, even for a free game. Thank god for reservations, all hail Quick.

Red_Man

Don't go yet. Both Cambie&Metro still have 200+ people lineups. Wait until much later, they'll honour reservations until closing time. Trust me on this :lol
Seriously? Guess I should be thankful I live in a smaller city, that's ridiculous.

RC

Banned

. To be fair, it IS a free 60.- game. (or maybe 3.- if you count the trade-in value of some games). But yeah, I'm not lining up more than 30mins/1h, even for a free game. Thank god for reservations, all hail Quick.

Thanks for the heads up. I live pretty close to a best buy anyhow.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Seriously? Guess I should be thankful I live in a smaller city, that's ridiculous.

Thanks for the heads up. I live pretty close to a best buy anyhow.

All the Best Buys in Vancouver fucked up. I have no idea how they weren't prepared for this. They have 1 line for everyone (including people with reservations) and not enough clerks. Apparently the Best Buy in Surrey also still has a big lineup, whereas the FS's have cleared.

SCHUEY F1

Unconfirmed Member
All the Best Buys in Vancouver fucked up. I have no idea how they weren't prepared for this. They have 1 line for everyone (including people with reservations) and not enough clerks. Apparently the Best Buy in Surrey also still has a big lineup, whereas the FS's have cleared.

It is a clusterfuck and each store doing different things, lol.

Top Bottom