• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL November 2013 |OT| 3rd Degree Assault. 2nd Degree Kidnapping. 1st Degree Racism

RC

Banned
Boy did I pick the wrong time to go to Best Buy. It was a choice between missing some of the beginning of the game or the end.

Either way, fuck the Queens.

pringles

First time Detroit has lost 5 in a row at the Joe in 26 fucking years. Jesus christ. Wake the fuck up Babcock.
I'm so close to calling for Babcock's head. We can't keep losing in bunches like this. What good is a winning streak if you always match it with a losing streak? How does Holland not fucking waive Eaves, trade Quincey for nothing and bring up Nyquist and Oullet full time? Quincey is on the ice for every bad thing that happens to us and we have a serious lack of speed and creativity outside of Z/D and Tatar up front.

I'm so close to calling for Babcock's head. We can't keep losing in bunches like this. What good is a winning streak if you always match it with a losing streak? How does Holland not fucking waive Eaves, trade Quincey for nothing and bring up Nyquist and Oullet full time? Quincey is on the ice for every bad thing that happens to us and we have a serious lack of speed and creativity outside of Z/D and Tatar up front.

When does 24/7 start?

RC

Banned
In line at FS, watching Canucks on HS. So good. Love this site.

Rub it in why don't you? NHL-GAF's all I got. I literally hate all these kids in front of me right now.
Bunch of no hockey watching, tight jean wearing, comically oversized glasses having punks.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Rub it in why don't you? NHL-GAF's all I got. I literally hate all these kids in front of me right now.

I COULD watch the game on my phone.... But my phone's battery is fucked so it'll just die very quickly if I do that.

So.... I'm right there with ya Desi. Only I'm at the Kingsway BB.

I think Lone_Prodigy is in the same line as you though :lol

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Detroit has absolutey no secondary scoring. I can't fault Alfie because he has literally no one to help him on the 2nd line. Most of his points came on the PP anyway. Franzen has 2 goals, which were scored in the same game and hasn't done shit since. He's apparently suffering from a social anxiety disorder which is what's kept him out of the line up the past week and a half.

Detroit is gonna have to make a trade soon, because they're not going to be able to stay afloat much longer with these win 3 lose 3 streaks. We have so many fucking 4th liners that we put all the pressure on one line to win a game for us. No team can win like that.

Thank Holland for building a team of 3rd and 4th-line players while keeping potential superstar Nyquist down in the minors so Cleary could be signed.

Awful, awful game tonight. Did anyone else notice the huge amount of empty seats tonight?

RC

Banned
I COULD watch the game on my phone.... But my phone's battery is fucked so it'll just die very quickly if I do that.

So.... I'm right there with ya Desi. Only I'm at the Kingsway BB.

I think Lone_Prodigy is in the same line as you though :lol

I'm at the Kingsway BB too. Haha.

Revenant

Hr5I7.gif
Hr5I7.gif

Top Bottom