• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL November 2013 |OT| 3rd Degree Assault. 2nd Degree Kidnapping. 1st Degree Racism

What meme is this?

Doge

joffreylupul_2784-430x298.jpg

Look at this beast.

Stet

Banned
I seriously think the ice is slanted in that direction. Every time someone's on that side they can't get it out.

pringles

So many missed chances tonight. Detroit keeps turning it over and they keep surviving.
No kidding. Wings have no business winning this, one of the worst games they've played all season.

But Tampa's got this, Babcock will throw out Bertuzzi-Cleary-Quincey-Lashoff in OT and that'll be game.

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
No kidding. Wings have no business winning this, one of the worst games they've played all season.

But Tampa's got this, Babcock will throw out Bertuzzi-Cleary-Quincey-Lashoff in OT and that'll be game.
Well I know Quincey was out there for this bullshit AGAIN! God damn he sucks!!!! Detroit is just throwing away points. They HAVE to win the next game.

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
Detroit has absolutey no secondary scoring. I can't fault Alfie because he has literally no one to help him on the 2nd line. Most of his points came on the PP anyway. Franzen has 2 goals, which were scored in the same game and hasn't done shit since. He's apparently suffering from a social anxiety disorder which is what's kept him out of the line up the past week and a half.

Detroit is gonna have to make a trade soon, because they're not going to be able to stay afloat much longer with these win 3 lose 3 streaks. We have so many fucking 4th liners that we put all the pressure on one line to win a game for us. No team can win like that.

I love this team, I love Cleary, Quincey, and everyone else who sucks.

Welp, knew this was coming based on our stats here:

2 wins
2 losses
4 wins
4 losses
3 wins
3 losses

So we should win next game right? Yeah probably not. We'll break the streak in a negative manner instead of positive.

Top Bottom