• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL November 2013 |OT| 3rd Degree Assault. 2nd Degree Kidnapping. 1st Degree Racism

Quick

Banned
On a sadder note, I was supposed to go out with someone tonight. She cancelled. I should've made a thread about it!

tumblr_mgbs66VEEa1rx9233o1_500.gif

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
On a sadder note, I was supposed to go out with someone tonight. She cancelled. I should've made a thread about it!

tumblr_mgbs66VEEa1rx9233o1_500.gif

Did you have a couple, say 3 good things going with her and she eliminated all of those at the last minute? I feel for ya, man.

Same brah, flaky chicks man...

Baby-monkey-wants-mom-hug.gif

Now I'm going to get wasted with some buddies and do some stupid shit instead.

Quick

Banned
Did you have a couple, say 3 good things going with her and she eliminated all of those at the last minute? I feel for ya, man.

I'm actually a little sad right now. Leafs/Bruins might make me even sadder.

She had a last minute thing she needed to do.

Curufinwe

Giroux also showed some nice hand strength snapping his stick in half on the bench in the second after missing two great chances to score. He must have thought he was back on the golf course.

Dr.Acula

Banned
Seriously if not for these intros CBC wouldn't even matter.

So splendid.

I thought that was a really nice song. What band did Ron say that was? All I caught was that they were from Lindsay Ontario.

Gonna hate coach's corner tonight, Don is gonna show a bunch of depressing photos of dead soldiers and say how they look like hockey players :( Always depresses me.

Tonight's #hockeynight opening montage features 'Sailing' by @thestrumbellas. Let us know what you think.

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
McQuaid injures himself more than any other player I've ever seen.

Top Bottom